Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update.
I'm happy to see that loser arya acting like SRK character in (Darr) what a 🐷. This will help reva find out the truth quick that it was arya not yash who assulted her.
I'm just glad this time reva will not blame yash cause it isn't yash voice on the recorder. But I wonder why reva doesn't arya voice .
Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey rakhi...well written lolz..
awsoem epi today...actually..last part was awsome...............
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update.

I'm happy to see that loser arya acting like SRK character in (Darr) what a 🐷. This will help reva find out the truth quick that it was arya not yash who assulted her.
I'm just glad this time reva will not blame yash cause it isn't yash voice on the recorder. But I wonder why reva doesn't arya voice .

Arya is turning into a physco. He should be sent to mental hospital. I think Daima can sense this. If she really cares for Arya she should try to divert his mind.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Arya is turning into a physco. He should be sent to mental hospital. I think Daima can sense this. If she really cares for Arya she should try to divert his mind.

i completely agree...now my guess is dai ma will take some action without arya knowing about it,in todays episode she was also very scared to see his obsession for reva.