Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

if SR is around n im not there..then tats not dne!!!!

well SR shud happen wen the truth is out..i personally feel .....such cute moments wat we seen 2day n b4... between revash is nice n romantic bt still deep down in her heart she knos she had a tragic night ...reva blames yash 4 it...so all in all reva must kno yashh wasnt the 1 who harmed her ...frm tat waywidout any thoughts she will run in his arms!!!i wuyd luv 2 see no1 between them...no doubts.no questions, no anger jus love!!!

Well said Mehraan😊.
But even if there would be no doubts, no questions, no anger between them, there would be Arya!
I think Arya needs some diversion. Ranima should think about his marriage. On second thoughts, I think JoSh pair will be upto something which will hinder RevAsh romance 😭
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
abhi SR bohat door hai. But i think v will get to see some close romantic scenes between revash😳
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ram92

abhi SR bohat door hai. But i think v will get to see some close romantic scenes between revash😳

I hope so. After today's epi, I feel we will get to see close and horrible scenes between Reva and Aryamonster.🤢🤢🤢.
CVs are dangling the carrot of romance in front of the viewers. Poor us!! We will keep on watching this until we are tired and dead😭😭😭😭😭
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I hope so. After today's epi, I feel we will get to see close and horrible scenes between Reva and Aryamonster.🤢🤢🤢.

CVs are dangling the carrot of romance in front of the viewers. Poor us!! We will keep on watching this until we are tired and dead😭

yes monali agree with u, no chance of any sweet scene between revayash,
cvs are more interested about to show aryaman monster and his evil trick with reva.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
they will never make us happy by showing some love but lets wait n watch wat happens next