AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi909

yes mera dil to bacha hai ji thoda kacha hai jiπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

accha, hume toh pata hi nehi tha iyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monali - I can get really naughty with these thoughts and even write dream sequences.
But I want Arya to be around. He is trying to sepeerate Yash and Reva and they are only getting closer.
Probably something he does wll ensure Reva and yash's SR.
The only thing is that I want it to be only after reva knows the truth and confesses her love to Yash.
Yeh mahal mein to nahin chalega. Kyunki kabab main haddi arya aur woh buddi Daima jo hai.
Waht about, Arya, reva ko kahin bahar bhulatha hai - some other jungle hosue or secluded place. Yash goes in serach of her. as usual mera fav baarish ho rahi hai. Lets get some thunder and lightining. Arya is not able top reach there but Yash does. Reva runs into Yash's arms opn seeing him. Then comes the rains, the lighting and thunder and but soaked wet.
Well do you want me to continue.....
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Monali - Reva runs into Yash's arms opn seeing him. Then comes the rains, the lighting and thunder and but soaked wet.

😳😳😳No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
Aagey ki hum khud soch lenge.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
This is the same as my imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Monali - I can get really naughty with these thoughts and even write dream sequences.

But I want Arya to be around. He is trying to sepeerate Yash and Reva and they are only getting closer.
The only thing is that I want it to be only after reva knows the truth and confesses her love to Yash.
Yeh mahal mein to nahin chalega. Kyunki kabab main haddi arya aur woh buddi Daima jo hai.
Waht about, Arya, reva ko kahin bahar bhulatha hai - some other jungle hosue or secluded place. Yash goes in serach of her. as usual mera fav baarish ho rahi hai. Lets get some thunder and lightining. Arya is not able top reach there but Yash does. Reva runs into Yash's arms opn seeing him. Then comes the rains, the lighting and thunder and but soaked wet.

You can continue in your dreams Vinu....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well what you said is right...Arya needs to be around some more time to bring revash closer. I am not sure about the truth revealation yet. But yes, I want Reva to confess her feelings for Yash.
I have a bad feeling about this jungle house sequence. What if Reva thinks she is with Yash and it is actually Arya. Dumbo to dumbo hi rahegi. That will be a total disaster
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

loved ur idea.
sach mein mahal mein bahut kababa mine haddi hain.
yes sure continue karo on ur dream
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

You can continue in your dreams Vinu....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well what you said is right...Arya needs to be around some more time to bring revash closer. I am not sure about the truth revealation yet. But yes, I want Reva to confess her feelings for Yash.
I have a bad feeling about this jungle house sequence. What if Reva thinks she is with Yash and it is actually Arya. Dumbo to dumbo hi rahegi. That will be a total disaster

rite said monali dumbo dumo hi rehegi, sitll she don't know that some one touched her in her deep sleep,
koi kaise aise so inte gehere neend meien so sakta hain,
tea meine kuch tha kya.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
if SR is around n im not there..then tats not dne!!!!
well SR shud happen wen the truth is out..i personally feel .....such cute moments wat we seen 2day n b4... between revash is nice n romantic bt still deep down in her heart she knos she had a tragic night ...reva blames yash 4 it...so all in all reva must kno yashh wasnt the 1 who harmed her ...frm tat waywidout any thoughts she will run in his arms!!!i wuyd luv 2 see no1 between them...no doubts.no questions, no anger jus love!!!