NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,
Can't wait for tomorrow for next dose of RavAsh.
It's Sunday night here and I am having some naughty thoughts 😳.
I watched last couple of epis of AKNV over the weekend. We had some lovely RevAsh moments. Can't get over them πŸ˜‰
I think we will soon get to see the SR. Want your thoughts on this. Would you like them to come close? Or do you want the truth out first?
(I know we haven't had this kind of discussion on this forum before, but can't help....shameless me πŸ˜‰)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my guess is its too early to talk abt SR. Yash is not aware of revas feelings for him .
Arya is going to take advantage of miscommunication between reva and yash.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hi Friends,

Can't wait for tomorrow for next dose of RavAsh.
It's Sunday night here and I am having some naughty thoughts 😳.
I watched last couple of epis of AKNV over the weekend. We had some lovely RevAsh moments. Can't get over them πŸ˜‰
I think we will soon get to see the SR. Want your thoughts on this. Would you like them to come close? Or do you want the truth out first?
(I know we haven't had this kind of discussion on this forum before, but can't help....shameless me πŸ˜‰)

Ialso imagined all the possibilities for SR like achanak barish hona Revash ka bheegna and bijli ka kadakana and Reva ka Yash se chipakna. Hope it happened soon. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna11

my guess is its too early to talk abt SR. Yash is not aware of revas feelings for him .

Arya is going to take advantage of miscommunication between reva and yash.

Agreed reva hasn't told Yash about her feelings. But I see this half smile playing on his lips...When Reva was jealous and wanted to know about the lady in room and even in recent epi when they are folding her sari. It's as if he knows reva's thoughts very well.....☺️
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Ialso imagined all the possibilities for SR like achanak barish hona Revash ka bheegna and bijli ka kadakana and Reva ka Yash se chipakna. Hope it happened soon. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Yes, that is possible. Anyway Revash ki love story me baarish ne bahut bada kaam kiya hai....At every major twist in the tale,rain had to be there.... I hope they show it some innovative way, not the gheese pite ideas....I don't want to see a decorated room and stuff....that actually kills the fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
he he but sr toh tab hoga, jab arya dur rehega.usse hatao koi.
then reva ko aapna dil ki baat toh yash bolna hain. maan meien rehege dil ke baat toh kaise chalege.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

he he but sr toh tab hoga, jab arya dur rehega.usse hatao koi.
then reva ko aapna dil ki baat toh yash bolna hain. maan meien rehege dil ke baat toh kaise chalege.

haan Rakhi sach kaha tumne. After seeing today's epi it seems Arya is going to be like Shahrukh in Darr movie. The more he scares Reva, the closer RevAsh will come. πŸ˜ƒ
So actually I would like him to be around for some more time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

haan Rakhi sach kaha tumne. After seeing today's epi it seems Arya is going to be like Shahrukh in Darr movie. The more he scares Reva, the closer RevAsh will come. πŸ˜ƒ

So actually I would like him to be around for some more time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes monali after today's epi, it's like daar and it'll good for reva yash, whenever ayra will to tell her so called love or lust 😑😑😑😑, and here reva will more going to close to aysh for her safety and it's start from today already.
specially the precap,πŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

jiji thora jor lagao .
reva yash and sr kya ho sakta hainπŸ˜†
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are yaar tel me na m very confused today kuch samjh nhi a raha :(