sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hy guys i m anam..i watch aisy kero na vida daily bt ididnt watch those episodes in which yash got married to riva.i wanna ask how this happened..i saw the pics of those episode in picture gallery and riva was looking happy during marriage cermony then aryaman come to her room bt she remained s happy bt when yash enters in hr room she started yelling..she didnt know na who's responsible for her rape then why she yelled on yash.and why aryaman entered in her wedding room?plz someone tell me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_1754

hy guys i m anam..i watch aisy kero na vida daily bt ididnt watch those episodes in which yash got married to riva.i wanna ask how this happened..i saw the pics of those episode in picture gallery and riva was looking happy during marriage cermony then aryaman come to her room bt she remained s happy bt when yash enters in hr room she started yelling..she didnt know na who's responsible for her rape then why she yelled on yash.and why aryaman entered in her wedding room?plz someone tell me

welcome to the forum dear. hope enjoy here lots.
story in summery:-
aryaman raped reva but reva didn't saw his face because of nite time , no lite and arya's face cover with sindoor.
yash accept this blame to save the honor of his family.
panchayet gave order to rani ma that Yash have to marry reva but reva's family deny it because they knw yash did that but the marraige date aryaman flee from tha marriage and yash marry reva to save his family honor ........
yash didn't tell her truth because he don't want to spoil his family repuation any more.
she don't have any feeling for ayraman.
she loves yash but didn't forget that sorrow ful nite which is distrub her and make sad her.
aryaman again want her and try to harm yash.he play new game, he behaved good in front of every one but he is same as he is before.
bot now reva know yash save her from fire and yash love her,
she also know her heart say aysh is good but cannot accept it but now she also accept it infront of arya that reva loves yash.
hope it'll help u.

from the next time pls use it. it'll help u more.
Aise Karo Naa Vida: Helpdesk?

here this link help u about the whole story from the begining ......
|| Aise Karo Naa Vidaa || Updates Archive

sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

welcome to the forum dear. hope enjoy here lots.
story in summery:-
aryaman raped reva but reva didn't saw his face because of nite time , no lite and arya's face cover with sindoor.
yash accept this blame to save the honor of his family.
panchayet gave order to rani ma that Yash have to marry reva but reva's family deny it because they knw yash did that but the marraige date aryaman flee from tha marriage and yash marry reva to save his family honor ........
yash didn't tell her truth because he don't want to spoil his family repuation any more.
she don't have any feeling for ayraman.
she loves yash but didn't forget that sorrow ful nite which is distrub her and make sad her.
aryaman again want her and try to harm yash.he play new game, he behaved good in front of every one but he is same as he is before.
bot now reva know yash save her from fire and yash love her,
she also know her heart say aysh is good but cannot accept it but now she also accept it infront of arya that reva loves yash.
hope it'll help u.

from the next time pls use it. it'll help u more.
Aise Karo Naa Vida: Helpdesk?

here this link help u about the whole story from the begining ......
|| Aise Karo Naa Vidaa || Updates Archive

thank u soo much...i had only one confusion how they got married when aryaman raped her..thank u so much 4 telling i hope my cable operater will not have nay prob with colours in futurešŸ˜”n i can watch this serial continueously..i lovveeeee yash he sooo cute