Why won't Yash tell Reva ??/

annehathaway thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
I am sorta a newbie to AKNK forum. (never bothered with the serial until I chanced upon Reva x Yash track, lol ) So I was trying to catch up with the plot and almost all makes sense except for the fact that WHY on earth does Yash refuse to tell her the truth. Also, Arya guy raped her but Yash married her, HOW ? I gave up after the initial episodes so i can't make out why no would tell her the truth. And, did she not see the guy who raped her? Identify some mannerism or anything ? Doesn't she even know who the jerk was?

Also, I read that she appears to be confused regarding her feelings. I does make sense. Falling for the psycho who would rape you does sound twisted. But when did Arya become the charming lad ?? Ugh.

Answers, someone ?? :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: annehathaway

Hey guys,
I am sorta a newbie to AKNK forum. (never bothered with the serial until I chanced upon Reva x Yash track, lol ) So I was trying to catch up with the plot and almost all makes sense except for the fact that WHY on earth does Yash refuse to tell her the truth. Also, Arya guy raped her but Yash married her, HOW ? I gave up after the initial episodes so i can't make out why no would tell her the truth. And, did she not see the guy who raped her? Identify some mannerism or anything ? Doesn't she even know who the jerk was?

Also, I read that she appears to be confused regarding her feelings. I does make sense. Falling for the psycho who would rape you does sound twisted. But when did Arya become the charming lad ?? Ugh.

Answers, someone ?? :D

welcome to the forum dear. hope enjoy here lots.
story in summery:-
aryaman raped reva but reva didn't saw his face because of nite time , no lite and arya's face cover with sindoor.
yash accept this blame to save the honor of his family.
panchayet gave order to rani ma that aysh have to marry reva but reva's family deny it because they knw yash did that but the marraige date aryaman flee from tha marriage and yash marry reva to save his family honor ........
yash didn't tell her truth because he don't want to spoil his family repuation any more.
she don't have any feeling for ayraman.
she loves yash but didn't forget that sorrow ful nite which is distrub her and make sad her.
aryaman again want her and try to harm yash.he play new game, he behaved good in front of every one but he is same as he is before.
bot now reva know yash save her from fire and yash love her,
she also know her heart say aysh is good but cannot accept it but now she also accept it infront of arya that reva loves yash.
hope it'll help u.

from the next time pls use it. it'll help u more.
Aise Karo Naa Vida: Helpdesk?

here this link help u about the whole story from the begining ......
|| Aise Karo Naa Vidaa || Updates Archive

annehathaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

welcome to the forum dear. hope enjoy here lots.
story in summery:-
aryaman raped reva but reva didn't saw his face because of nite time , no lite and arya's face cover with sindoor.
yash accept this blame to save the honor of his family.
panchayet gave order to rani ma that aysh have to marry reva but reva's family deny it because they knw yash did that but the marraige date aryaman flee from tha marriage and yash marry reva to save his family honor ........
yash didn't tell her truth because he don't want to spoil his family repuation any more.
she don't have any feeling for ayraman.
she loves yash but didn't forget that sorrow ful nite which is distrub her and make sad her.
aryaman again want her and try to harm yash.he play new game, he behaved good in front of every one but he is same as he is before.
bot now reva know yash save her from fire and yash love her,
she also know her heart say aysh is good but cannot accept it but now she also accept it infront of arya that reva loves yash.
hope it'll help u.

from the next time pls use it. it'll help u more.
Aise Karo Naa Vida: Helpdesk?

here this link help u about the whole story from the begining ......
|| Aise Karo Naa Vidaa || Updates Archive

Thanks for that reply !! , I got the point now ! , family prestige aah ?! Bah, wish he could simply tell !! :D But well, how else would the creatives write the story :P :)