Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its good for reva she accepted her feelings for yash.but confessed it to a wrong person at wrong time
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely update.
Dumbo revealed to ugly mug aryamonster that Cutie is in her heart - girl you need a heart before you can put someone in there.

Is this real or dream or has real dumbo who hates cutie been abducted by aliens and this dumbo is actually an alien planted by aryamonster for more suffering for Cutie.

She is a little over the top with her love for Cutie – I mean getting worried about him twice in one episode. I am quite surprised that Cutie hasn't fainted from shock.

That horrid, devilish rapist araym😡nster is just too much – I mean if he arranged everything for dumbo & cutie then what the hell is he(aryam😡nster) doing there to spoil their fun. Please remove his ugly mug before I do something horrible.😡

The aryamonster bleeding on that rose stalk - I mean why couldn't he just slit his own throat and do us all a favour or better still shave his head and face hair and using that hair make it into a long plait and strangle himself with it.😡

He claims to be in love but seems more like lust to me and his eyes are just evil and lusty. Aryamonster get a dictionary and look up the word lust there will be picture of you next to this word.

Cute eye scene with cutie and dumbo with aryamonster 'a ugly mug in between --- ouch b*****d creatives making us suffer.

Cute scene with hot tea – with aryamonster's ugly mug in between -----ouch b*****d creatives.

In the precap –monster touching her – that is just sickening – I hope cutie wakes up and beat this monstrosity called araymonster to death.

By the way why is dumbo sleeping on the floor and Cutie on chair, I mean don't they have royal beds, in their royal bedrooms at their royal farm house. Dumb creatives/directors.

8 out 10 for the episode – it would have been 10 out 10 if they hadn't show aryamonster's ugly mug during cute scenes.

Jay Deol

findme925 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww man. this is going to be great now she has to know about the real culprit and tell aysh taht she loves him n m just waiting to see more of revash scenes.....