AKNV;Written Update 16th July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 16th July '10
~*Start*~
In The farmhouse
Yash ask reva to change her clothes as thy r dry now , n ask that he's going to take sum woods n he leaves.Reva came after changing n was sitting near fire n a person enters the room, he try to touch her but cant n reva feels that some1 is behind her n se turns n sees that arya was thr, she was shocked to see him n he told her that he has arranged all this for reva just to cheer her up n for that she can forgot all her pain, but reva says that she can forget everything but she cant forget that yash has taken a spl place in her heart n now she's in love with yash, arya was so shocked to hear it n yash enters the room n was shocked to see arya n ask wat does he doing here n reva told him that arya has arranged all this so that reva n yash can spend sum time alone n she leaves to make tea.
Yash was shocked to see arya behaving like this n ask him that sumtime he ask yash to stay away from reva n now he wants them together, arya says that he feels guilty for wat he had done with reva n now he wants to give sum happiness to her thats y doing all this, yash ask arya to inform rani maa that he's with them.
Arya calls n dai maa picks up the call in the palace, arya was staring yash badly n says to dai maa that he reached farm house, dai maa was relaxed to hear it n arya says that he loves reva n if reva loves yash she has to change her decision.
In the palace
Jyotika was going to hotel but rani maa ask her to not go as its raining heavily outside, n she agrees, rani maa leaves n jyotika calls in the hotel to know the well being of guests n a worker told her that everyhing is f9 but their was a dirt bag was found in the room of guests n thy got l'il angry , she said she can handle it.

In the hotel
Sharad ask to bring that dirt bag.
In the palace
Jyotika enters her room n sees that bag was thr n all her bed n bedsheet was dirty n she understoods that sharad has done it n she now wants to teach a lesson to him.
In the farmhouse
Reva came n says that their was no gas in the kitchen n she wants to make the tea near the fireplace, yash ignores her first but she asures him that , she has done it before n now she can handle, she goes near that n as she puts a wood her hands touches fire n yash goes to help her n says that he has not made tea before but has blown fires many times as he was blowing the fire a small piece goes into his eyes n reva got worried n tries to take that out n thy were so close that arya was feeling really jealous bcoz of it.
In the palace
Jyotika was sleeping on sofa, rani maa came n sees it n ask her wats he prob , she politely answers that her room is very dirty n she dnt want to bother any servant so late nite so came here to sleep, rani ma ask her to sleep with her in her room but she ignores n says she's f9, rani ma sees her worried n askl , is their any problem in the hotel n she says that no problem n if thr's sum she is smart enough to handle that.
In the farmhouse
Reva was putting tea in cups n yash was helping her n by mistake tea fells on yash's hand n reva got worried n takes his hand n clears it up with her saree n arya was again jealous n he takes a rose floer stick n holds it tightly n the stings in it makes the blood comes out of his hand n in anger he throws a flower basket n yash n rave came n sees the blood , reva brings the first aid box n yash was bandaging him n he was staring reva n thinking that he cant allow reva n yash together.

Precap: Yash was sleeping on chair n reva on floor, arya goes to reva n touches her.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you.
Party time. Dumbo ko akal agaya. akal hai ke realisation woh decide karna baki hai. She only realises that yash is her love. Yipee.
Cutie - Congo Shongo. πŸ₯³
How did that monster come back to the farm house. And if he has arranged it for her why dos he not leave Cutie and dumbo alone. 😑
But Dumbo ek bhi mauka nahin chod rahi hai cutie ke paas jane mein. Lage raho.
Dumbo shayad yahi gaana ga rahi hogi "na na karthe pyaar tumhise kar baithe, karna tha inkar magar ikrar, tumhise kar baithe"
all said and one I want Reva to disclose her feeling to yash only after some more time and when she realises the truth and repents for how she treated Yash. Pair pe gir kar maafi mango.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for lovely ud jiji, after long time I enjoyed it.
loved each and every one's performance today.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thank you.

Party time. Dumbo ko akal agaya. akal hai ke realisation woh decide karna baki hai. She only realises that yash is her love. Yipee.
Cutie - Congo Shongo. πŸ₯³
How did that monster come back to the farm house. And if he has arranged it for her why dos he not leave Cutie and dumbo alone. 😑
But Dumbo ek bhi mauka nahin chod rahi hai cutie ke paas jane mein. Lage raho.
Dumbo shayad yahi gaana ga rahi hogi "na na karthe pyaar tumhise kar baithe, karna tha inkar magar ikrar, tumhise kar baithe"
all said and one I want Reva to disclose her feeling to yash only after some more time and when she realises the truth and repents for how she treated Yash. Pair pe gir kar maafi mango.

vinu, dumbo kab kya koi nehi janta,
aur raha aryaman ke baat are oh toh besharam hain.....isliye aagya.
yes , reva ko yash ke pair mein maafi mangne parega.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arya was kabab me haddi today πŸ˜†
mesmerized thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnk u 4 update
yay reva loves yash.... am so happy.. what is arya up 2 now... grr
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

arya was kabab me haddi today πŸ˜†

oh toh humesha hain , besharam hain arya muh utha ke chala aaya bhaiya bhabi ke pyaar mein kabab mein haaddi baaneπŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
I don't know why I'm not excited that reva realize her love for yash, umm I know why the dumbo is telling the wrong person. If reva realize her love for yash, shouldn't he be the first one she tell espcially since he's the one accused of hurting and been benting over backwards to make her happy.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
That Arya has the gall to touch Reva in front of Yash. 😑
I hope he does something and Yash beats him to pulp.
Reva ji, aapne ab tak bahut gehri neend so lee hai. Its time to wake up and look around.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well written jaan
awsome episode
full of romance
m still in my dreamz wid yash😍
reva ko lov hua....wowwwwwww