Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hy ya right i love that scene😳thank god riva ko thori akal aii...n when she tells arya that i love yash he was like😡hahahahhaha
yash is so cute
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Reva ka koi bharosa nahi.............. She is completely unpredictable and unreliable. She is a big mouth with small brain. He attitude and rude behavior is still there. Bhagwan aisi biwi kisi ko na de.
Yash is a wimp. He cries at a drop of a hat.......😡 He needs to stop using please word with Reva. I couldn't keep up counting in 15 th july episode. Pathetic..... be a man ,take charge, wear pants in the relations.......... He makes me so mad........ TV mein ghuske usko do thappad lagaungi.

yes totally agree with u....
reva ka dimag k bharosha nehi hain.
sach meine aise patni agar real life meine kisi ko mile toh oh pati usse next day bhej dega aapne mayaka raho aur shout karo.
mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the way reva told arya that she loved Yash 😉but arya the kabab mein haddi spoilt the moment for me😡🤢 and since reva is kaam akal fool😡 i hope yash gives her some hard time😆 reva the foolish biwi would have to work hard to get our cuties love😉 has i did not like how she treated my cutie😡 i felt like kicking some sense into this kaam akal biwi reva whenever she insulted and taunted her hubby 😡