Two major things happened today!

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,
Can't wait for the update so posting now. Todays epi was a good one. Two important things happened today.
1. Reva accepted her feelings for Yash.😊 She is in love with Yash and even admitted that she can forget everything else for her love. That's a surprise for me. The way they have portrayed Reva's character I thought she will take her own sweet time to accept her feelings for Yash. But that was quick. πŸ˜‰
2. Reva told Arya that she loves Yash. πŸ‘That was a shocker for Arya and me πŸ˜†. I mean I know the girl cannot hold her tongue. But I did not expect her to start advertising it so soon. This girl is just too much. Can't she differentiate between 'personal' and 'public'?.
Normally in any serial this sort of thing takes quite long time to come out. There is lot of truth hiding/scheming/drama involved before these sort of things come out. In AKNV also we saw Reva's hate track stretched to test our patience. But now that the romance is starting, they have killed the suspence factor by revealing too much in one epi. I think now they will start Arya's hate track. I want to see more emotional attachment developing between Yash and Reva. If they show the two of them suddenly behaving like a loved up couple, I will loose interest in this story. πŸ˜•
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dumbo ko itna jaldi akal aagya - yeh koi chamatkar se kum nahin hai.
But she is willing to forget everything else is it!!!. She is not ding cutie or us a favour. i want her to remeber her every harsh and rude word to yash as well as her treatment to him when she knows that it was that Monster who did that teribel thing to her.
And of all things dumbo confesses this to that Monster. She is a jack ass. Akal aati hai phir us akal ko istemal karke satyanash karthi hai.
Hmm, lets see how this track unfolds.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
precap was really horrible vo reva kitni gehri neend me soti hai agar yash hota to uthke chillati
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Hi Friends,

Can't wait for the update so posting now. Todays epi was a good one. Two important things happened today.
1. Reva accepted her feelings for Yash.😊 She is in love with Yash and even admitted that she can forget everything else for her love. That's a surprise for me. The way they have portrayed Reva's character I thought she will take her own sweet time to accept her feelings for Yash. But that was quick. πŸ˜‰
2. Reva told Arya that she loves Yash. πŸ‘That was a shocker for Arya and me πŸ˜†. I mean I know the girl cannot hold her tongue. But I did not expect her to start advertising it so soon. This girl is just too much. Can't she differentiate between 'personal' and 'public'?.
Normally in any serial this sort of thing takes quite long time to come out. There is lot of truth hiding/scheming/drama involved before these sort of things come out. In AKNV also we saw Reva's hate track stretched to test our patience. But now that the romance is starting, they have killed the suspence factor by revealing too much in one epi. I think now they will start Arya's hate track. I want to see more emotional attachment developing between Yash and Reva. If they show the two of them suddenly behaving like a loved up couple, I will loose interest in this story. πŸ˜•

reva is confused and unpredictable and when and why she did anything don't knwo any one and even reva herself.
arya ka chahera dekhne layak tha.but still her signal kise kya kehene hain abhi tak nehi jana.
reva is unpredictable totally.
aknv bhi reva kit arah hain kab kya kare koi nehi janta ,isliye aise jhatke liye hume sehena hoga. but jhatka agar accha ho toh hum dil khul ke dekhenge and sehenge bhi.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the heads up.
Reva is the 4th missing person from the movie 3 Idiots. I trust nothing she say's as she's Hot one minute and COLD 😑 the next.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Dumbo ko itna jaldi akal aagya - yeh koi chamatkar se kum nahin hai.

But she is willing to forget everything else is it!!!. She is not ding cutie or us a favour. i want her to remeber her every harsh and rude word to yash as well as her treatment to him when she knows that it was that Monster who did that teribel thing to her.
And of all things dumbo confesses this to that Monster. She is a jack ass. Akal aati hai phir us akal ko istemal karke satyanash karthi hai.
Hmm, lets see how this track unfolds.

Looks like she has already forgotten it. Reva is quicker than a chameleon to change her colours. I don't know why she had to spill the beans before Arya even before she told it to Yash.😑
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wish reva tell that to yash tat she loves him

i loved the way dumbo showed concern on cutie today
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

i wish reva tell that to yash tat she loves him

i loved the way dumbo showed concern on cutie today

Yes, I also loved it. But in every frame Arya's jealous face was in the background 😑
Kabab me haddi to tha hi. Ab yeh haddi gale me atak gayee hai....Use nikalo wahan se....😑😑😑
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reva ka koi bharosa nahi.............. She is completely unpredictable and unreliable. She is a big mouth with small brain. He attitude and rude behavior is still there. Bhagwan aisi biwi kisi ko na de.
Yash is a wimp. He cries at a drop of a hat.......😑 He needs to stop using please word with Reva. I couldn't keep up counting in 15 th july episode. Pathetic..... be a man ,take charge, wear pants in the relations.......... He makes me so mad........ TV mein ghuske usko do thappad lagaungi.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Guys

Love your replies - sorry I couldn't quote them, nothing more I can say except that ugly mug aryam😑nster spoilt the fun, romance for dumbo, cutie and us. I wish aryam😑nster used that rose stalk to slit his own throat rather than his hand.😑😑😑.
Jay Deol