Loved today's episode 15th

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys - what a episode – OMG I totally loved ......Why?

Finally god's justice – that horrid😡😡 aryam😡nster suffering for a change (I mean that cutie yash has suffered enough - finally some pay back) all wet looking even uglier than he normally does and nobody stopping to offer him a lift (these motorist have some sense especially the female driver who don't want be raped by you monster😡).

Secondly dia ma suffering too because araym😡nster put the effort into decorating the farm house and cutie benefited, just too good and Cutie just looked sexy and yummy.

Cutie finally telling dumbo that he did not send her any flower or saree – why would he? (little disappointed that cutie is getting a little sausage brained by being around that dumbo for too long for not working out that it is that horrid, evil, hairy aryam😡nster who is behind everything - but I am sure it's the creatives and director who makes them do these brainless things)

Cutie also getting assertive and telling dumbo off for not listening to him and then asserting his authority - way cool – loved it, only thing left is whack around the ear hole for knocking some sense into dumbo.😆

Last scene was lovely and romantic with lovely song playing in the background – I only wish I could understand fully what is being sung ????? - never mind learning hindi fast.

Little disappointed with the precap – I totally don't want that 😡😡devil, evil, satanic hairy araym😡nster to spoil the fun at the farm house – I mean dumbo is quite capable of doing that all by herself.

Overall brilliant, romantic and beautiful episode - loved it.

What say you guys? answers on postcard to Jay Deol, London , UK (only joking)
Love Jay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Hilarious post!!.

Jay, I loved your take on today's epi. Agree it was one of the best epis of AKNV so far.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
loved ur post jay.It's totally hilarious 🤣.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohhhhhhhhhhh God jay u r just impossible each day i came here just to see ur response on the epi .!
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very funny and creative ..jay🤣
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sure...I'll send u an imaginary postcard Jay😉thanks for the skinny on the epi
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I only wish I could understand fully what is being sung ????? - never mind learning hindi fast.
Hey Jay the english translation of some part of the song for you. Please do appreciate my trial because my english is not so good, and I am not getting exact english for some hindi or urdu words of this songs😳.
"Let our breath melt in each other, let the heartbeats to be fasten, These sweet moments request us to come close.(male)
Let me go through your eyes, let me melt in your arm, These sweet moments request us to come close(female ),
Let our breath melt in each other(male)
Some where there are creases in our dresses and some where there are turning in our bodies, and your kajal (eye liner) is also spread or smerged (male),
My Eyes are full of sequence of dreams. (female)
Let the bodies and souls burn. Let the shyness blossomed.(Male )

These sweet moments request us to come close(female & male),

Touch my body, but in such a way as you are touching some melodious instrument.(female)

Your hair are as black as darkness of night is hiding in them, untie your hair so that night may be blossomed. (male)

Let my saaree slip from ***** (sorry exact meaning is chest), let the honey drop from my lips. (Female)
These sweet moments request us to come close(female & male),
"
Edited by nehabist - 14 years ago
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup hum tum song was complimenting that scene equally. What sizzling hot chemistry guyz 😳😳😳 rocking episode👍🏼
😳
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This Postcard is for Jay Deol , London UK.
Once received please acknowledge.
Wonderful and hillarious analysis. I like the way you refer to Yash as Cutie.

So I am borrowing your terms to refer to characters henceforth:
Cutie - Yash
Monster - Arya
Dumbo - Reva - never has a description sat so well on a person.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail