AKNV; Written update 15th July '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 15th July '10

Epi starts from Aryaman bought some flowers for reva and walking on the road and rain start.

Here in the palace, reva is ready to go the farm house when rani ma stops her and told her to go with yash. Yash come there and agreed .But reva misunderstood yash again.

Here dai ma came and asked about reva when rani ma told reva goes there with yash.

Dai ma shocked to hear this and she quickly informed aryaman…after hearing this aryaman got angry and throw the flower….He quickly sit in his car and try to run from there but his car is not move……He came out from the car and start walking.

Here in the hotel, sharad welcome the guest and take them to their room.....But guest find some mud on the room and informed sharad.

Sharad told one of the staff to remove it and that stuff find a bag with mud.

That stuff informed sharad that he saw this bag with Jyotika madam. Sharad understand everything now.

Here in the farm house both reva and yash are waiting ….Yash asked reva is there any party? But reva taunt him and told don't he know any thing. Reva told about flower, saree, and now this farm house.

Yash looks confused and surprised and he told her that he didn't know about anything neither he did any thing, when he saw her up sate about that painting then y he will do anything to make her up sate again.

Reva understand it and asked him then who will do it? Who send her too many gifts?

Yash thinking hard then told her that may be some one, many people are there who send gifts to palace …..

Reva wants to return home but yash stops her but reva runs from there again and now yash run after her and stops her and make her understand about the weather condition.

Both of them return to farm house but both are wet due to heavy rain.

Here in the road, aryaman keep waiving every car for lift but nobody stop there…

Here in the farm house, yash inform rani ma about them. Rani ma told them to stay there.

Dai ma asked about it and rani ma told her everything. Dai ma looks angry at yash and tensed about aryaman.

Here in the farm house, yash searching some cloth for reva.

He told her to change the dress but reva ignore it continuously. Then yash shouts at him and told her to change it now.

Reva agreed and changed her dress. Here Yash saw her and mesmerized by her beauty.

Both sitting near the fire and looks at each other lovingly.

Reva dry her wet cloths with the help of Yash and both continuously looking at each other.

saanson ko saanson mein Dhalne do zara...

dhiimii sii dharkan ko bharne do zara

lamhon kii guzaarish hai yeh

paas aa jaa'en

hum hum tum

tum hum tum

aankhon mein hamko utarne do zara

baahon mein hamko pighalne do zara

paas aa jaa'e

hum hum tum

tum hum tum

saanson ko saanson mein Dhalne do zara

silvaTen kahiin karvaTen kahiin

phail jaa'e kaajal bhii tera

nazaron meun ho guzarta hu'aa

khwaabon ka koii qaafila

jismon ko ruuhon ko jalne do zara

sharmon kaayaa ko machalne do zara

paas aa jaa'e

hum hum tum

tum hum tum

chhuu lo badan magar is tarah

jaise suriila saaz ho

a.ndherii chupe terii zulf me.n

kholo ki raat aazaad ho

aanchal ko siine se DHalne do zara

shabnam kii buunden phisalne do zara

paas aa jaa'e

hum hum tum

tum hum tum

baahon mein hamko pighalne do zara

paas aa jaa'e

hum hum tum

tum hum tum

Precap:-Reva sitting near the fire when some one came behind her and try to touch her and reva sensed something behind her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.
Nice location for romance. But Yash is with a dumbo jumbo who canot differentiate the trees from the woods.
arya - serves him right!!! sad tha rahe sadak par.
I only hope he does not come here and disturb these poeple.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx chutki for upd !
Hope story aage bhade ab
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
my pleasure vinu , loved ur comment.
yes jiji, ohi toh umeed hain.
aur umeed mein toh duniya hain aur hum bhi ke story aage bade.

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
Beautiful update. Seems love and romance is on swing. I'll restart watching the show now.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rakhi for the update.
Poor Arya...uski romantic evening ka to band baj gaya...serves him right. I am sure he will go back to the farm house...kabab me haddi.
God, but I don't want the romance to start yet. I want Reva to fall for Yash badly. She should be made to suffer and repent for her mistakes. This is going too easy for her.
sternum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love reva and yash together . they are very good and romantic couple........
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Thanks Rakhi for the update.

Poor Arya...uski romantic evening ka to band baj gaya...serves him right. I am sure he will go back to the farm house...kabab me haddi.
God, but I don't want the romance to start yet. I want Reva to fall for Yash badly. She should be made to suffer and repent for her mistakes. This is going too easy for her.

I dont mind the romance starting but should not proceed in full swing till Reva knows the truth and repents and that too bitterly for each and very torture she heaped on Yash.
mesmerized thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnk u 4 da quick update....

i wish dt reva wud figure it out by now ... so stupid
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow..seems 2 b a nyc epi..aj dekhna padega..he eh
nywaz..thnx rakhi