Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
yes jaan only JoSh scenes r f9 today
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved that dumbo and cutie scene where:-

Dumbo lying down on bed and thinking about what her mom said about her (dumbo) may be being in love with Cutie Yash – and she is looking at Cutie's picture next to bedside table. Cutie (looks absolutely stunning in western clothes - my favourite) crying by water fountain with very lovely song (though I didn't understand it fully as my hindi is very poor – but I am learning) playing in back ground. Then dumbo remembered when cutie told her he loves her but doesn't want anything back from her and she gets up and doesn't find Cutie on the sofa and she goes out looking for him and finds him at water fountain and she watches him from the back for a while and then goes back to the bedroom and he is left crying by the fountain looking sad but cute.

I totally hate that evil, h😡rrid, devilish, ugly, hairy, slimy, sneaky, two-faced idi😡t for lying to dumbo and cutie. Cutie is just too trusting and caring but please, please cutie don't trust that donkey faced monster.

In Dumbo's defence – I think (I may be wrong) whilst in the car when that hairy yeti aryamonster asked her what happened at the dinner - I think she was gonna say that she was in love with Cutie Yash but that evil monster intervened and she told him that she will never forgive Cutie. I think she can't face Cutie just in case her true feeling come out to Cutie. Then again I am talking about very predictable dumbo reva here – anything is possible with her.

I think somehow – Cutie will save her from that horrid aryamonster plot at the farm house. I hope and pray that she finds out the truth about that evil araymonster for once and all. But before she does I would like that aryamonster make her suffer and to knock some sense into her thick stupid skull and only then she will realise what diamond gem Cutie Yash really is.

Jay

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

I loved that dumbo and cutie scene where:-

Dumbo lying down on bed and thinking about what her mom said about her (dumbo) may be being in love with Cutie Yash ' and she is looking at Cutie's picture next to bedside table. Cutie (looks absolutely stunning in western clothes - my favourite) crying by water fountain with very lovely song (though I didn't understand it fully as my hindi is very poor ' but I am learning) playing in back ground. Then dumbo remembered when cutie told her he loves her but doesn't want anything back from her and she gets up and doesn't find Cutie on the sofa and she goes out looking for him and finds him at water fountain and she watches him from the back for a while and then goes back to the bedroom and he is left crying by the fountain looking sad but cute.

I totally hate that evil, h😡rrid, devilish, ugly, hairy, slimy, sneaky, two-faced idi😡t for lying to dumbo and cutie. Cutie is just too trusting and caring but please, please cutie don't trust that donkey faced monster.

In Dumbo's defence ' I think (I may be wrong) whilst in the car when that hairy yeti aryamonster asked her what happened at the dinner - I think she was gonna say that she was in love with Cutie Yash but that evil monster intervened and she told him that she will never forgive Cutie. I think she can't face Cutie just in case her true feeling come out to Cutie. Then again I am talking about very predictable dumbo reva here ' anything is possible with her.

I think somehow ' Cutie will save her from that horrid aryamonster plot at the farm house. I hope and pray that she finds out the truth about that evil araymonster for once and all. But before she does I would like that aryamonster make her suffer and to knock some sense into her thick stupid skull and only then she will realise what diamond gem Cutie Yash really is.

Jay

Totally agree with you Jay. I think Yash will definitely save her from Aryamonster. Today when dumbo asked Ranima for the car, she said it can just drop her and come back. So we can rest assured that Yash will be there to save her. And yes, I want Reva to see the true monster in Arya. It is high time she faces the reality.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i guess yash is purposely letting aryaman go close to reva ..so she can discover the truth about him herself. 😕

Reva is running away from yash like an🤔 idiot , wht will he do? but avoid her.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Khushi for update..I think YAsh did good..let dum Reva close to Aryman that she can find out truth herself..