AKNV;Written Update 14th July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~
In the hotel
Jyotika n sharad was locked in the room , sharad found sumthing to eat, first thy fought but at last thy smile at each other.
In the village
Lakhi gives milk to reva n the door knocked, reva thought it was yash but as lakhi opened the door, it was arya n he told that yash has send him to bring reva n lakhi ask reva to go.
In the car
Arya says that he dnt see reva in such condition n also dnt lie to her, reva was confused n arya told that he lied yash has not send him, he got to know that reva went away suddenly from the dinner so got worried n came here while searching. Arya ask reva abt wat happen, reva was abt to tell but stop n says that she dnt forgive yash, arya says that he's always with him. They reached the palace.
In the palace
Yash was sitting thr n worried as he sees reva ,he was abt to say sumthing Reva goes from thr n arya pretends that he was upset with this n says he'll go n tell reva the truth but yash stops him n says that its not the perfect time n he leaves, arya says that yash is a fool n smiles.
In the hotel next morning
Sharad n jyotika was sleeping n a waiter opens the door n jyotika scolds him badly n leaves.
In the palace
Al were having breakfast, rani maa asked yash abt the dinner n he says that it was gud , reva comes n thy hv the breakfast, arya was starring reva n as all leaves arya put a note near reva's plate with dai maa's help, reva read it, it was written that he wants to meet her in jungle house, reva thought that yash has given the note , so she takes permission from rani maa to go outside, dai maa informs arya that reva's coming n he got happy.
Precap: Arya was enjoying rain n waiting for reva with flowers.
~*The End*~
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely ud jiji and dumbo falls on trapped of aryamonstar.

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I have to agree with Arya once. yash is a fool to send this monster and also agree to what he says.
Reva - wait woman. its not you who need to forgive but yash. I am waiting for that day. I hope that yash makes you pay for it.
And she has gone to meet that monster in the jungle house or wherever. Ek junglee dosure ko bhula raha hai. Good. Jungle mein hi raho aap dono.
Uff, I hope atleast now Reva ko akal ayegi.
BTW, Reva tumne kabhi yeh socha hai ki jab bhi kuch hota hai, jiase phool rakhe hue hai, saree hai, ya phir yeh note aapko to sirf Yash ki yaad kyun aati hai. Arya ki kyun nahin.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks for the update.

I have to agree with Arya once. yash is a fool to send this monster and also agree to what he says.
Reva - wait woman. its not you who need to forgive but yash. I am waiting for that day. I hope that yash makes you pay for it.
And she has gone to meet that monster in the jungle house or wherever. Ek junglee dosure ko bhula raha hai. Good. Jungle mein hi raho aap dono.
Uff, I hope atleast now Reva ko akal ayegi.
BTW, Reva tumne kabhi yeh socha hai ki jab bhi kuch hota hai, jiase phool rakhe hue hai, saree hai, ya phir yeh note aapko to sirf Yash ki yaad kyun aati hai. Arya ki kyun nahin.

Oh God vinu loved ur comment.

after reading this part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, kitna sahi bola tumne ...specially this part.....loved it.

are reva ke paas dimag hogi toh tab oh sochegi na, kyuon usse yash ki iyaaad aati ahin arya ke nehi.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ye dono jungle me rahenge to wahan ke prani dar se mar jayenge inhe wahan bhi koi nhi jhel sakta
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

ye dono jungle me rahenge to wahan ke prani dar se mar jayenge inhe wahan bhi koi nhi jhel sakta

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 sach mein,
socho yash ka halat kaise jhel raha hoga dono ko.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi909

Yes khushi....yeh dono jungle me jaaye aur saath me woh idiot Sharad ko bhi leke jaaye. Yash kee to jaan bachegi...
Vinu, sach kaha tumne. Everytime anything happens, Reva thinks Yash is responsible. She can't think of Arya. Well soon she will get a shock of her life when Arya's true colours come out.
BTW, somehow I don't like Rohit Purohit's acting. His looks and facial hair help him a lot. He is yet to make an impression on me.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
tis is 2 much!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant take tis nonsense ...thankgod i didnt watch the epsde 2day..tis is a torture...mentally...4 GOD sake yash use ur brains ...pls sense wats happening around u.. u kno ur bro well...then y acting so dumb??n reva its better tat i dnt say anythng...she jus knos how 2 run from 1 room 2 another....im sure she will the marathonπŸ˜•
Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mehraan

tis is 2 much!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant take tis nonsense ...thankgod i didnt watch the epsde 2day..tis is a torture...mentally...4 GOD sake yash use ur brains ...pls sense wats happening around u.. u kno ur bro well...then y acting so dumb??n reva its better tat i dnt say anythng...she jus knos how 2 run from 1 room 2 another....im sure she will the marathonπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes Reva will surely win the marathon. After all, just yesterday she ran away from Yash and Yash could not catch her. Though he was in his car but still she beat him. But Reva does not need to run from Arya. She just needs to start one of her monologues she is so good at delivering to Yash. Arya khud hi apne kaan band kar lega aur wahan se bhaag jaayega...
I hope this time Yash does not go to help her. Let her realise how much she has come to depend on his help.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc ud dear....loved sharad n jyoti scenes 2day