AKNV;Written Update 13th July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 13th July '10
In the hotel
Jyotika planning sumthing against sharad n goes to room but sharad came thr n thy start arguing a worker come n locked the door from outside n leaves thy tries to call sum1 but no one came n thy again starts fight.
On Dinner
Yash was thinking abt reva's behaviour n all that she done to him n was sad😭, on the other hand reva thinking abt yash's gud qualities n was confused😕 ,she leaves the table n yash goes to ask wats the problem , n ask him wats his real face n yash ask her to look into his eyes , she will find the truth herself but as she looks him, steps backwards n goes from thr n yash goes behind her but she was suddenly vanished like ghost from thr 😆.
In the palace
Arya was playing piano n thinking abt reva n gvng his weird expressions of anger😕.
onthe other side yash was trying to find her but couldn't so he's back to palace n ask arya abt reva n he replied that she was with him n ask ask him the problem.
In village
Reva goes to her home n cries with her mom n told her that she couldn't hate yash , lakhi tries to make her understand that forget wat happen n except the truth that she also love yash n his gud qualities but she is very stubborn n couldn't understood.
Back to palace
Yash told that reva might hv gone to his mom n as he abt to leave arya stops him n ask to go thr n yash gives him permission.
Precap: arya saying to reva that yash has not ask him to come here , he was worried so came.
The End.
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thnx sweety...nyc ud..arya uff..i hat ethis guy sooo much😡

Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
m dng it jaan just came frm coll at 5.30 n watched the vdos now writting it just wait few mins
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.
Reva is in love with yash. She cannot look inot his eyes.
But see sangath ka asar, Yash lost his brains and has sent Arya. This is what happens Yash if you stay with reva for too long.
Oh god, what that 🤬 Arya is upto now!!!!
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely ud jiji.
first of all yash, he is so nice and giving hints to reva by saying look at his eyes but that dumbo is dumbo, m sorry to say but may be she lost her eye sight as her brain, sense every thing.
her mother told her but she behaved like ...uff this girl taking my nerve.
yash pls don't be so nice to reva and that arya both are same.
don't trust arya, he is pure devil,
they way he talking with yash and looking at yash, issh, are saram kar oh tere bare bhai hain aur oh jiske baarein meine puch rehi hain oh teri bhabi hain but iye lerka,
rani ma isse phirse kisi place meien bhej de.
and about that precap, if we assume arya told yash se iya rani ma bheja hain phir bhi reva nehi kehe sakti thi meien yash ke sath hi aaungi, chali aayi devar ke sath iya oh khud confuse hain aapne feelings kiske liye hain pati iya devar jisne rape kya,
are ek lerki ka rape hua phir bhi nehi jaan payi kk maan liya but still itne din jiske sath rehi uske sath rehene ke baad bhi samjh meine nhi aata,.
huh.
and when she need takin each a nd every help from yash now she throw taunts at him
kya kahi mujhe unke patni kehelena pasand nehi,
chal ja tujhe toh eshan maana chaiye ,
tujhe yash patni kehene pasand nehi toh kya pasand hain.
kaun shaadi akrta isse lerki se,
bhag gaya tha na oh kishan, jiske sath shaadi fixed hua tha.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks.

But see sangath ka asar, Yash lost his brains and has sent Arya. This is what happens Yash if you stay with reva for too long.

reva is in love, I have doubt about it.
are vinu sangath ka asar iya yash thinking chalo kuch der toh mere kaan bachega uss reva ki shouting se😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.
arya plan jise oh waise hi kuch hoga.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks.

Yes....Reva ke saath rehke Yash bhi dumb hone laga hai....
I hope Reva tomorrow says to Arya - Aap humse bar bar mafi kyu maangte hai...app to hamare Sharad bhaiyya jaise hai....😆
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I hope Reva tomorrow says to Arya - Aap humse bar bar mafi kyu maangte hai...app to hamare Sharad bhaiyya jaise hai....😆

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
ohhhhhhh god monali i fell frm my chair
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh God monali , really kya baat kahi,
iye sunke arya ke muh dekhne layak hoga.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I just totally love your replies - and I totally agree with each one. Especially the one where dumbo tells araymonster to stop apologising as he is like sharad the village idiot to her.😆😆😆
OMG – this programme in each episode take one step forward and then ten steps backwards - I mean - dumbo feels something for cutie then she runs off and he is unable to find her and he goes home and asks the most horrid, devilish, satan, corrupt, rapist , lusty araym😡nster if he has seen dumbo . Come on Cutie – in fact my new name for Cutie Yash is a Softie – he is just too naive to trust that devil aryamonster to go and get her, cutie should know better.

In the precap that devilish araym😡nster is totally lying to dumb😡 and she being dumb is falling for it.

Totally disappointed – where the hell is this storyline going? Please creatives move the story forward a little. How long can they stretch this particular storyline....

😡Disappointed Jay