pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
yup..reva is 2 much.,..so selfish
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes after that dialogue every one understand what he trying to say except that dumbo.

That is because everyone except Reva knows the truth. Reva needs to question her basic assumption 'Yash raped her' . Actually she has so many facts against this assumption, but she is still subbornly clinging to it. I wonder why Lakhi did not suspect Arya. She knew that he was eyeing Reva right from the begining. May be dumbo's instinct is failing her. But at least Lakhi's instinct should tell her otherwise.
BTW, is anyone missing Lalit Parimu? We have not seen him in couple of months....May be next time we will see a new actor playing the role of Reva's father😆.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

That is because everyone except Reva knows the truth. Reva needs to question her basic assumption 'Yash raped her' . Actually she has so many facts against this assumption, but she is still subbornly clinging to it. I wonder why Lakhi did not suspect Arya. She knew that he was eyeing Reva right from the begining. May be dumbo's instinct is failing her. But at least Lakhi's instinct should tell her otherwise.

BTW, is anyone missing Lalit Parimu? We have not seen him in couple of months....May be next time we will see a new actor playing the role of Reva's father😆.

yes reva needs to question herself but she will not do it., she want to think only her own assumption if any day some one show her the truth then she will tell no yash is no inncent , arya is innocent ........
lakhi ka galti nehi hain usse reva aur sharad ko samalna para isliye soch nehi pa rehi hain kya ho rha ahain aur aajkal reva jis tarah se jhatka de rehi hain sab ko, isliye lakhi sochna bandh kar dia,,,
yes me also thinking may be lalit parimu will replaced , don't know but he will no show after the gun shot incident.