AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello every one
how r u all
I'm making another topic, actually, I didn't stop myself ,this dialogue is touching....
any way come to the point,

when yash told reva hum kabhi humara dil ki baat aapko kabhi nehi kahe payenge par aap humari akhon ki taraf dekhiye aur khud samajh jaiye kya sach hain, humara sacchai........

after that many time ( 2more time yash told reva to do that) yash told reva to looks at his eyes but reva give us confuses or irritation epression like she didn't understand any think and runs from there. don't know this girl loose her eyes sight also like her brain ......
one man could not tell anything because of his duty but he gives hints but still this girl behaved like dumbo, no way what u say , or showing me any truth,I'll not listen or understand any thing.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heart-touching dialogue rakhi...yash is so gud...his eyes speaks so much...........
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
ha but oh reva , her eye sight gone so, she cannot see the pain, love,care respect for her in yash's eyes.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awwesomeeeeeeeee dialogue tha in an irritating show :P lolzzzzzz
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
jiji yash ka dialogue always awesome hota hain but this show is really irritating.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His dialogues were mesmerizing mind you that whole scene was mindblowing (shame about the commercial part in middle). Cutie's eyes speak volume.
he is simply yummy.
Jay
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Haan re....just yesterday I said why Reva does not look into his eyes and today we get this dialog from Yash....dekho...hamare khayalat kitane milte julte hai....I mean mere aur CVs ke😛...no no.....mere aur cutie Yash ke....😳
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually, i thought that reva ran from there cuz she got confused.... she saw all that in his eyes and didnt know what to believe, wasnt that what she told her mother?
Besides...the girl is confused cuz first the guy confessed that he raped her (false confession, yes, but Reva doesn't know this) and on the other side he is the sweetest person in the world and his eyes show that truth. She doesnt understand how that can be. She doesnt know that Yash took the blame to cover up for his brother so doesnt know that he lied. She can not accept the fact that she is not able to hate her rapist.....
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yash's dialogues r alwayz heart-touching.....his eyes speak so much....
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes after that dialogue every one understand what he trying to say except that dumbo.