Reva, confused, frustraed or something else

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello every one
how r u all?
after saw the today's epi, m think may be reva also have some feelings for yash but didn't realize it ........ but the way she always give smiles to arya or they she talking with arya and taunt yash, yes may be she still recovered from that sorrow ful incident but still she didn't think if yash did something wrong with her then after her marriage y he is so nice, caring, giving respect her always?
never touch her or misbehaved but still reva cannot think properly. some time she showing her concern(that time when she nursed yash after the shot, making pot ) and from the next time she behaved like totally opposite.
is she really confused or frustrated or something else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
reva is so stupid..jab use ek achi rajkumari banna tha to use yash k yaad ayi...n ab jab vo rajkumari bn gye h..to use yash bura lagne laga h..selfish girl
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry yaar Rakhi for the late reply....aaj to AKNV forum pe 'udaasi chhaayi hai...' 😕
Actually I don't know what to say after today's epi. We have analysed Reva's behaviour so many times that I have nothing new left to say. Just keeping my fingers crossed that she listens to her mom. But on the whole good epi today...looks like Arya will manage to start his shock treatment by Friday...
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

reva is so stupid..jab use ek achi rajkumari banna tha to use yash k yaad ayi...n ab jab vo rajkumari bn gye h..to use yash bura lagne laga h..selfish girl

yes totally selfish girl, only thinking about herself..................are oh na khud acche se, happy rehegi nahi yash ko rehene degi.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Sorry yaar Rakhi for the late reply....aaj to AKNV forum pe 'udaasi chhaayi hai...' 😕

Actually I don't know what to say after today's epi. We have analysed Reva's behaviour so many times that I have nothing new left to say. Just keeping my fingers crossed that she listens to her mom. But on the whole good epi today...looks like Arya will manage to start his shock treatment by Friday...

it's ok monali,
dosti mien no sorry no thanks.
yes aaj udasi cha gayi iha,
kya kare this reva make sad yash and us also.
yes hope arya shock treatment se uske dimag ka batti jale.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reva ka alarm kharab hai bajta hai rukta hai bajta hai rukta hai ab kya kare bechari upar se arya ji chabi dete hai n humare maharaj door se hi bhale
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

reva ka alarm kharab hai bajta hai rukta hai bajta hai rukta hai ab kya kare bechari upar se arya ji chabi dete hai n humare maharaj door se hi bhale

jiji, oh humari reva ka alarm pura kharap hain aur chalta hain jo bhi hota hain oh sirf arya jee ke chabi dene se aur humara maharaj ko door jitna utna hi bhala...........
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡😡😡😡dumbo is totally bonkers(means totally mentally ill) she is confused, dumb, irriating, frustrating, and horrid to watch. she looks extremely ugly when is crying or shows anger.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
To be honest, I think we have all said everything that needs to said about her and there is nothing new left to say unless they turn her character positive from negative as so far portrayed.
Jay
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

😡dumbo is totally bonkers(means totally mentally ill) she is confused, dumb, irriating, frustrating, and horrid to watch. she looks extremely ugly when is crying or shows anger.😡

To be honest, I think we have all said everything that needs to said about her and there is nothing new left to say unless they turn her character positive from negative as so far portrayed.
Jay

yes , ignore her completely, atleast hum toh shanti se rehenge.