Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OK - today's episode was too sad😭😭😭 poor baby Yash crying too much😭😭😭I cried with him😭😭😭. This pair (dumbo and cutie Yash) don't need any third party to make their life miserable and sad, they are quite capable of doing it by themselves.
Anyhow on lighter note - back to the blooper -
In todays episode dumbo discovered that cutie had pictures of her all over the walls BUT did you notice that some of those pictures were the ones taken by aryamonster. So how come pictures taken by lusty satanic araymonster were on display in that room? I mean did Cutie borrow them from aryamonster or what?
Answers on postcard to Jay Deol, London, UK (only joking)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
about the first part of ur post yes, reva and yash don't need any one just reva ko bolo she will destroy her own sansaar in her own hand.

now come to that blooper of the show jay iye toh cv ka mahima hain oh kuch bhi dikha sakte hain, dekh nehi rehe ho reva jee ke brain ko lamba chutti pe bhej dia hain, kaise aaj tak iye who is culprit and like that panchayet man cv also forget that night yash attained the puja whole time but who told them ,
they show us what they want and they will ......
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i didnt see 2day's episode. Thnx 4 sharing.

Hey u hv given them 3 REALLY nyce name especially Dumbo and Arymonster..🤣
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey jay me too noticed that
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
yes, I noticed that too. Another blooper was about the lock on the door. I don't think there was any lock on the door to that mysterious room in earlier episodes. But on Friday suddenly they put a big Navtal on the door....so that dumbo can break it to enter the room. CVs ke dimaag ka kya kehena...😕
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
evn dumbo..aryamonster...cutie me too loved these names.