AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello every body
how r u all?
I know many of us very up sate today after watching the epi .........

I'm putting a new D.O.T.W

1. Y Reva tear her own pics, is she really over react or frustrated or something else.
2.Yash's next move? does he again forgive Reva now or do something .?
3.What's the plan of arya?Does he harm Yash this time?Do u think that arya really loves her?
4.What will happen if rani ma know arya loves Reva?

pls post ur views here........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmehtafeb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1.i think Reva have tear her pics because now she know that yash love her but she does not what this.

2 .first yash will cry then and then he will accept his love for reva.I think yash will forgive reva but he will be angry with reva.

3. Arys next plan as arya told to daima he will tell reva that he love her.It will really give yash a very big pain n arya will try to harm yash.or will make yash more bad before reva.No i don't think he love her really he love her beauty.

4. If rani will know that arya love reva then she will slap arya n tell him to forget reva.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

1. Y Reva tear her own pics, is she really over react or frustrated or something else.

a. she cant tolerate that her culprit love er so much thats y teared her own pics

a. this time yash gonna react beyond our expectations

3.What's the plan of arya?Does he harm Yash this time?Do u think that arya really loves her?
a. no arya dnt love her , its infatuation n stubbornness, who cant tolerate gud thing to b with yash , no he dnt harm yash

a. she will throws him out of palace

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
[1. Y Reva tear her own pics, is she really over react or frustrated or something else.
Reva is doing so as she cannot bear the fact that her rapist is in love with her.
No, this time Yash will not forgive her.He will be deeply hurt. He will accept the fact that Reva will never love him. So he will start thinking that Reva will never be happy with him and will be ready to let her go for her own happiness.
Arya does not love Reva. His love is just another name for the same old lust.
He will give some surprise gift to Reva and confess his feelings openly. Reva will be shocked. But this time she will get no support from Yash. Yash might think that Reva can go to Arya if that's what makes her happy.
Nothing will happen. Ranima will of course be shocked and angry, but she will leave the decision to Reva.
Or...on second thoughts, Ranima might tell reva the truth...
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1.Reva tear her own pics, is she really over react or frustrated or something else.
yes..reva overreacted....she cant believe that yash lov her........stupid girl
m sure..my sweet n innocent yash will again forgive reva
hmm..i dnt think data rya loved reva
n he'll try 2 hurt yash...i think...
ha ha..rajmahal me hungama hoga...🤣

Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
ans:-yes really she is over reacting now.
ans:-Yes , again yash will forgive reva....he will be hurt by her behavior but he will remain silent and taking all her taunt silently.
ans:-arya will try to harm yash and trapped yash for some bad thing.......
No way, he never love, he just want her at any cost, like he did it before marriage , he never love her nor he will loves her in future.It's just completely attraction nothing more.more he couldn't take it easily and happily that his elder brother looks happy , so he wants to snatched reva from yash.

ans:-don;t know really till today, how ever they portray rani ma , looks she will protest or have some big shocked after know it or the cv wants to change in rani ma then she will defo forgive arya not soon but in later(Actually they way show is shaping any thing can possible)..............

pratsy thumbnail
oh god..jab rani ma ko pta chalega dat arya loves reva..kya hoga...hmm...rajmahal me blast hoga🤣
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
rani ka pata chalega toh bhuchal aajayga.pura raj mahal hil jayga.
but eagerly waitign to see reva's reaction .
pratsy thumbnail
reva to khush ho jayge......🤣
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes reva ke dil mein toh laddu phut rehe honge khushi ke maare.