pmehtafeb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone i know u all are disappointed😡 from todays epi. But this is not because of reva ,it is because of CVs they decide what will happen in the show .nothing is in the hand of aastha i mean reva.So we should not actually blame the female lead. Main problem is with CVs as we know every time they do like this ,they make their best serial like hell e.g mjht, jpsya,dmg etc 😡😡now AKNV.We really can't do anything?I want to see more n more romantic scene between reva n yash?Now TRPs have fallen down ,I knew it this will happen.When revash were together TRPs was going up but now it is going down. I request CVs don't make this serial like hell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
hello pmehtafeb , no one blame the actors or actress of this show they are just talking about the characters of the show and it's no prblm , all of us know that cvs make it but if the members are telling about character (In fact they keep maintain the rules of IF also) then what's the prblm ?it's natural that we have right and here all of members just doing it(Simple discussing and we all love this show and very much disappointed), so don't worry, neither of us blame and tell anything about any actors or actress of the show they are just discuss about character of the show.
don't mess up between these two(Actor-actress and characters).They are different from each other.
just relax.
and we all know it's aloo cvs who make show like this.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Rakhi.
In fact Aastha is a wonderful actress. She portrayed the innocent Reva beautifully. But then the CVs decided to ruin her character. No one blames Aastha for it. She is only doing her job.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Well said Rakhi.

In fact Aastha is a wonderful actress. She portrayed the innocent Reva beautifully. But then the CVs decided to ruin her character. No one blames Aastha for it. She is only doing her job.

thnks monali,
agree with u monali totally....
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we r not blaming aastha we r just flowing with the characters cvs made it but we watch the character if we love them we hv the right to show our disappointement
pmehtafeb thumbnail
Hey guys i don't mean that ,i mean reva ,i have said aastha because most of u have said that u will not watch the show n then AKNV will lose it TRPs I don't want this to happen,so i have written this.Iam sorry.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmehtafeb

Hey guys i don't mean that ,i mean reva ,i have said aastha because most of u have said that u will not watch the show n then AKNV will lose it TRPs I don't want this to happen,so i have written this.Iam sorry.

if any one said they don't watch this show any more that is their personal decision and if they told as like then that doesn't mean it's related to any actors,
every one has right to take their decision ,
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
we all knw that all actors and actress of this show are just awesome and every one just discussing about the show and character.
I request to all the member pls try to understand that no one give any blame to any actors or actress, don't make any issue or create any mess here pls.
every member are just discussing about the character so, pls don't fight or post anything that up sate others, every one has their right to express their point of view.
If any one told here that they will not want to see this show any more then that is don't related to any of the actors or actress. pls don't mess here or create any mess here.I request to all the members.
don't think I'm bossing over u all , it's just small request to all the dear and lovely members.
love u all
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
pmehtafeb thumbnail
I am sorry really sorry .😔
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

hello pmehtafeb , no one blame the actors or actress of this show they are just talking about the characters of the show and it's no prblm , all of us know that cvs make it but if the members are telling about character (In fact they keep maintain the rules of IF also) then what's the prblm ?it's natural that we have right and here all of members just doing it(Simple discussing and we all love this show and very much disappointed), so don't worry, neither of us blame and tell anything about any actors or actress of the show they are just discuss about character of the show.
don't mess up between these two(Actor-actress and characters).They are different from each other.
just relax.
and we all know it's aloo cvs who make show like this.

Thatz soo tru no1 is blamin thm its the way there charactr turnz out...😳