Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys something for the weekend – Everybody Hates Yash - OK OK, I copied the title from USA series 'Everybody hates Chris'. Why does everybody on AKNV hates lovely Yash.

So I thought that we AKNV'ians are probably fuming after seeing that pre-cap(we have to suffer all weekend until Monday) that girl has totally lost it. Yesterday's episode I thought that dumbo (I will be referring to reva as dumbo until she gets a brain transplant and starts behaving herself with our exquisite and charming Yash) is little jealous of gorgeous sweety pie Yash's room mystery woman and that's why she is angry but after seeing that pre-cap – I think dumbo and devilish araymonster will make a vile and sour pair – Ok we live in hope. In the meantime Cutie Pie Yash deserves well someone nice like me.

Here is Jay Deol's analysis of why everybody hates yash:-

Dumbo (reva – just in case you have forgotten who I meant) In her dumbo-land with her dumbo brain she believes that Cutie Yash raped her – she has to be dumb not to remember who effing raped her – I mean – she must have felt that yeti type extreme facial and head hair while Yash baby has smooth, short and silky (it looks silky on TV) hair. Any way she doesn't need a reason – she just does – here we need a miracle and divine intervention from the gods.

Vile, brutish, beastly, devilish araymonster – purely hates cutie Yash because Yash looks like a demigod and has body of Hercules (the only thing missing is the loin cloth – OMG – what a thought - calm down Jay). He is plotting something disastrous for Yash and I don't like – I just want to slap this aryamonster so hard on his face that his entire facial hair disappears. The other day when he smashed that glass in his hand, I was hoping that he would stab himself to death with it and do us all a favour of not having to look at his rapy, lustful, vile face and those evil and undressing eyes – oh yuck….

Aunty (pinky) Uncle (perky🤢) - pinky hates him because secretly pinky wishes that her husband looked like Yash but unfortunately she is stuck with that moron perky with face like hyena and body like a skeleton. Perky hates yash because with Yash around he (perky) can't steal large amount of money so is left with stealing spoons to make ends meet and I mean they live in luxury still stealing – I suppose you can take pauper out of poverty but you can't take poverty out of a pauper.

Dai-ma – I simply believe that this evil, devilish crulla woman is araymonster's mom – and she is simply upset that Yash is a pretty boy while her araymonster is a ugly git with too much body fur – despite several make-overs he still looks like a yeti (very hairy snow animal) - she should ask for god's intervention – may be a miracle may work.

Sharad (village idiot) hates Yash as this village idiot is missing a brain. I am sure that this village idiot and dumbo (reva – just in case you forgotten) were in the wrong queue when brains were being dished out by god. He is planning something bad for our Yash – I mean as if Cutie Yash is not suffering enough in the hands of his dumbo wife that he has to put up with her evil ugly brother too.

Jotika – doesn't hate Yash but keeps moaning about the village idiot. I believe that something will happen with village idiot and she will blame Yash for it and start blaming and hating him.

Queen-mom doesn't hate Yash but is not doing anything to alleviates his suffering and is hiding the truth from dumbo.

People like dumbo's mom, grand-ma, dad and bolo are just too poor, helpless, non-existent and powerless to do anything for our cutie Yash so I guess his torture and suffering continues and us mugs watching the suffering and praying that it soon ends.

Have fun this weekend watching the world cup final with too crap teams – and then Monday we are in a horror shock to watch our cutie suffer in the hands of our dumbo removing those pictures of herself. You know what – I actually thought that when dumbo sees those pictures of herself that she may actually fall for our cutie but no – more suffering and torture for him and us.

Guys love to hear your thoughts why everybody hates Yash?

Jay Deol

UK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm what can i say too ur post, i i shock bcoz i dont hate him i admire him for likin Reva even though of the obstiacl that she hates him so much..But yeh i think he is gud n faitful n confident..
ps will sort out lter into ur catogryz..
Edited by Shantell - 14 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true. Dumbo and her brother were on the wrong line when brains were being given by god. Duo is is annoying. They are like the village idiots that can not be helped. They are like a deadly disease they will eventually harm anyone that crosses their paths. NUTS.
Can not can not can not stand Reva any more. She is taking advantage of Yash's kindness. She deserves to be with the rapist monster. I have been saying that the victim of Rape does know the facial hair detail, but in this case the brain dead would not know since she has no brains. How dare she go in to Yash's room by breaking a lock???? that shows lack of integrity..... low life on Reva's part.....
😡
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Why does Yash suffer at everyone's hands? If it were a girl suffering at the hands of others, we would say that she has to be strong and fight for herself. Same goes for Yash. He has to fight for himself. Enough of this taking abuse from Reva. He should understand that being good does not solve all problems in life. One also needs to be clever and cunning to protect one's own interests. I am not saying he should be as bad as others. But at least he should not be so vulnerable to their vile tricks.