AKNV; Written update 9th July '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 9th July '10

Epi starts from Yash left the room angrily and coming in downstairs and looking sad/Rani ma saw him and asked about the noise came from his room .After hearing this , yash looks sad and disturb and try to say something when reva came and told by her mistake that pot broke and they want to clean the room.

Rani ma looks sad then told ok, she will send some one to clean the room…..Both yash and reva looks at each other.

Next day morning, reva doing puja when arya saw her. He wet his hair and reached at the mandir and doing his drama, Reva happily smiles at him and told him all the best for his work. Arya smiles and take Prasad from reva.

Then reva going near tot hat room but yash and rani ma came there and reva giving Prasad to them….Yash told rani ma that he is going some where for some work but reva asked him about his returning time…..Yash told her that may be evening. Rani ma smiled and told yash that reva miss him and she wants that yash will come back soon…..Reva looks confused and shocked .Yash just smiles.Rani ma told yash to take reva along with her but reva refuses.

Yash try to go outside when Jyotika stop him and asked the reason behind the promotion of sharad………

Yash told her not to worry about sharad and he gave him this promotion as he is deserving candidate.

Here reva take some phone but aryaman came and told her that it's his call. After this reva going from there and aryaman warned some one and Dai ma heard it. Dai ma asked the matter but aryaman make her more puzzle.

Dai ma going aryaman's room and asked him about the matter and arya looks relaxed and confidant and told dai ma not to worry too much, he will bring some storm and that will break the relation ship of reva and yash. Rani ma and yash will suffer from this storm…Dai ma looks happy.

Reva secretly going to that room and break the lock of that room. Here yash also return from the work. Reva enter the room and shocked too see her pics there and a painting of her………..

Precap:-Reva tear all her pics and yash shouts and told her not to do it.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmehtafeb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the updates n one more disappointing epi .When will reva fall in love with yash.its looking impossible
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Reva seems to have taken a liking for Arya is it?
then why is she bothered about whom yash speaks to in that room.
Wonder now what Arya has done? Hope this back fires big time on him and he is exposed to Reva.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just hate today's epi silly idiot reva 😡
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazin update, can't believe Reva seemz too have beginnin to share a bond with Aarya not sure if thts a gud r bad thin..Hmm will have to wait an see her regrtz..
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx 4 d ud..
n now..i m nt going 2 watch the show 4 one week..i dnt wanna see my yash getting hurt all d tym
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
reva again...she's never going to understand my poor yash