Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nehabist

I think the CVs do want to keep the RevAsh pair. But the way they show Reva behaving rudely with Yash, I wonder if Yash will forgive her when she finally realises it. I mean they have got them married so they will have to show the lead pair romancing. But this hate track has been carried for too long. In real life if a wife treats her husband like this, she will be shown the door. The way reva ia behaving she needs to be chained and locked in the cell of a mental hospital.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After having a bit of a jealousy frenzy, i for sure thought things were in the right track. Me along with other fans were proven wrong by CV's. Ahesaan faramosh Reva went on to Pagaalpaan frenzy by yelling and destroying. Wasn't it Yash who she ran to for help and she indeed got what ever she asked for. He is deserves to be treated with respect instead of all of her ranting. Her with her mood swings, rude and obnoxious behavior gives her a royal b**** status for sure. She needs a lesson on how to behave like a human. She needs to change before we all change the channel for good.
cimba thumbnail
I think all she needs is that another rape to break her left over strength, ijjat and lambi jaban. Please ,don't call me crazy but that will break her down for good. She need to shut up. Every time she opens her mouth ,she is either taunting or yelling at Yash. I can not tolerate her attitude any longer.
couldn't help myself. sorry, in advance for wishing ill on other woman.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I think all she needs is that another rape to break her left over strength, ijjat and lambi jaban. Please ,don't call me crazy but that will break her down for good. She need to shut up. Every time she opens her mouth ,she is either taunting or yelling at Yash. I can not tolerate her attitude any longer.
couldn't help myself. sorry, in advance for wishing ill on other woman.

completely agree with u, reva is full aiheshan faramosh, only think about herself.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

After having a bit of a jealousy frenzy, i for sure thought things were in the right track. Me along with other fans were proven wrong by CV's. Ahesaan faramosh Reva went on to Pagaalpaan frenzy by yelling and destroying. Wasn't it Yash who she ran to for help and she indeed got what ever she asked for. He is deserves to be treated with respect instead of all of her ranting. Her with her mood swings, rude and obnoxious behavior gives her a royal b**** status for sure. She needs a lesson on how to behave like a human. She needs to change before we all change the channel for good.

Rightly said cimba. After that jealousy track I thought the CVs will show Reva doing some introspection. Why was she so eager to know who is in the room that she crossed all the limits of decency and broke the lock? Is she not supposed to 'think'? But no, they have rushed again and are going to show a candlelight dinner tomorrow. Not only that the precap shows Yash staring at her moonstruck and Reva with her sulky face staring everywhere but at Yash. Why is she not shown making an eye contact with Yash? She looks at him properly only when she is yelling at him. And I have started to doubt Yash also. Does he have no self respect? After being thwarted so many times he still goes on staring at her. Yash, do you have a backbone? What a pair...wife without a brain and husband without a backbone. Great ! Well done CVs.🀒
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the way her character is shown reva always learns all the things hard way .. it is going to happen this time also.

cimba thumbnail
Sorry to say that Reva has not learn anything yet...... I wish she learns things hard way or slow way, but see nothing in horizon as far as i can see.....😭
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna11

the way her character is shown reva always learns all the things hard way .. it is going to happen this time also.

She was quite in a hurry to learn how to be a perfect princess...She accomplished that in a week or so....That's quite an achievement considering what all she had to learn including English conversation...I think Kunwar Yashvardhan ki coaching classes bahut effective hai....I would love to join as well...πŸ˜‰
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

She was quite in a hurry to learn how to be a perfect princess...She accomplished that in a week or so....That's quite an achievement considering what all she had to learn including English conversation...I think Kunwar Yashvardhan ki coaching classes bahut effective hai....I would love to join as well...πŸ˜‰

yes , rite said
admission kab se hain pata karo monali, bahut lerkiya coaching ke liye ready rehengeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›