Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey, Neha. No I dont watch the show at all. Completely rely on the wonderful written updates which brings the picture in front of you.
I am in office at this time.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pmehtafeb

Don't say this AKVN will lose it TRPs once more n don't worry reva is will soon fall in love with yash.i know that every epi makes us disappoint but look reva was jealous when said that i love that person who is in that room.so it mean reva have some feeling for yash.

It would be good if AKNV gets the botton TRPs after this epi. The CVs need to good shaking up. I hope Arya's big plan backfires on him. BTW, does Arya even know that ranima has had a heart attack recently? He did not come to visit her after the attack, but he surely came for the party. If Ranima can get a heart attack because her bahu does not wear a sindoor, what will happen to her when she sees Arya confessing her love to reva openly?
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

It would be good if AKNV gets the botton TRPs after this epi. The CVs need to good shaking up. I hope Arya's big plan backfires on him. BTW, does Arya even know that ranima has had a heart attack recently? He did not come to visit her after the attack, but he surely came for the party. If Ranima can get a heart attack because her bahu does not wear a sindoor, what will happen to her when she sees Arya confessing her love to reva openly?

yes monali sahi kaha tumne
aur raha sawal arya ka are usse kuch prblm nehi and nahi interest about his mother and her health, he just want to happy himself and by this act if he broke many others heart that doesn't care by him.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think arya has advanced his feelings towards reva coz of the saree she wears ....but he doesnt know that reva wears that thinking yash has given it to her and that too rani ma asks her to wear it.
Its not going to be easy for arya to get to reva ,no matter what she never sees him for that point of view.
findme925 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if reva was jealous that yash loved someone else then she should have been happy that yash loved her....
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whatever the situation is but i will not watch monday's episode.🤢 I have to see yash so i would be watching AKNV 😳 however if the storrline becomes unbearable then i have to think about it.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rachna11

Its not going to be easy for arya to get to reva ,no matter what she never sees him for that point of view.

I agree Reva might not have any feelings for Arya. But I don't know what she feels about Yash as well. Her jealousy for the lady in the room might not be because she has developed a soft corner for Yash. She might be just a saddist who does not want Yash to be happy with any other woman. She wants to make his life hell. She herself does not love him and she does not want any other woman to love him. It's just 'You made me sad, so I am making sure you are sad' approach.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I agree Reva might not have any feelings for Arya. But I don't know what she feels about Yash as well. Her jealousy for the lady in the room might not be because she has developed a soft corner for Yash. She might be just a saddist who does not want Yash to be happy with any other woman. She wants to make his life hell. She herself does not love him and she does not want any other woman to love him. It's just 'You made me sad, so I am making sure you are sad' approach.

yes rite said.
actually, reva's brain going for lonnnnngggggggggggggggggg holiday and no chance to return it soon or might be not functioning soon.
she will torture yash and us now.she told what is love or any big big thing to yash either she knw it, she talks about her rape to her so called devar,(Is that good sense, after her arriving palace like battle ground) some time she use her hand, soemtime she throws( countless thing, sindoor dibbi, pot, plate, etc etc lists going on...................)things, sometime she take knife(look at tht knife it is not going to harm any fly also, still....) and more she use gun and shoot her own husband.
she is innocent girl ok ,she don't want to touch ant man but she allow to touch her devar, when needs she danced with her hubby and devar,
when need she will take help from yash then again try to insult him.
looks, these days she was not going mandir and charge her battery so her brain taking lonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg holiday.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[
I agree Reva might not have any feelings for Arya. But I don't know what she feels about Yash as well. QUOTE]
Is that possible that Reva has also been falling in love with Yash? And she is trying to control her emotions and is not able to control over it. Her outburst could be a preventive action for keeping Yash away from her. Whenever there is a incidence when there is a emotional scene between Yash and Reva, it follows a explosive episode from Reva's side.
Hey friends, what do you think? Is Reva is in love with Yash?
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

don't know really may be yes or may be not,
actually reva ka dimag meine kya hain except shouting on yash or giving every blame to yash, don't know.
but it'll be reveal soon is reva is in love with yash or not.

Word Count: 0