Better not watch AKNV for next 20 episodes

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What my strong intution is, next 20 episodes are going to be high torture for all of us. So, to avoid heart attacks, It is advisable not to watch AKNV. Because Reva is going on the horrible mood (just like blood seeking ghost) and will tortue our Yash. Kindly follow my advise. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, what makes you say this?
pmehtafeb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't say this AKVN will lose it TRPs once more n don't worry reva is will soon fall in love with yash.i know that every epi makes us disappoint but look reva was jealous when said that i love that person who is in that room.so it mean reva have some feeling for yash.
beenarn thumbnail
totally agree wid u. I think the viewers will have to probably wait for a year until reva learns the whole truth. Is she ever going 2 know the truth?

I'll miss a few episodes & then watch the show. I'm sure the story wud still b the same.

nehabist thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Hey, what makes you say this?

OK vinu, let me explain you. Reva 😭 the dumbo & brainless gadhi comes to know that Yash loves her. And to take her revenge she will continuous torture him. Aarya the 🐷 is going to express his love to Reva. And to make Yash's life miserable and jealous, It seems that Reva will apparently accept the 🐷 love. And our 🤓 Yash will not tell her the truth about the Aarya. Yash will be like sleeping on the bed of nails watching his wife hovering along her rapist. So next 20 days, my prediction could be true.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

OK vinu, let me explain you. Reva 😭 the dumbo & brainless gadhi comes to know that Yash loves her. And to take her revenge she will continuous torture him. Aarya the 🐷 is going to express his love to Reva. And to make Yash's life miserable and jealous, It seems that Reva will apparently accept the 🐷 love. And our 🤓 Yash will not tell her the truth about the Aarya. Yash will be like sleeping on the bed of nails watching his wife hovering along her rapist. So next 20 days, my prediction could be true.

Oh god, is that so!!!!
Reva is better off with arya I guess.
Lets find a new girl for Yash. He deserves some one really nice and good.
nehabist thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Oh god, is that so!!!!

Reva is better off with arya I guess.
Lets find a new girl for Yash. He deserves some one really nice and good.

Thanks vinu for agreeing with me, but its only my prediction. You may watch the show. 😭 I am going to read the written updates only. So my dear friend Prithvisanyo and Khushi keep on updating the forum. Aapko meri duaye milengi, woh bhi dher sari.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Thanks vinu for agreeing with me, but its only my prediction. You may watch the show. 😭 I am going to read the written updates only. So my dear friend Prithvisanyo and Khushi keep on updating the forum. Aapko meri duaye milengi, woh bhi dher sari.

yes, hume toh sab se muskil kam akrna hoga, but all for u all lovely friends .toh karenge jarur
nehabist thumbnail

yes, hume toh sab se muskil kam akrna hoga, but all for u all lovely friends .toh karenge jarur
Yes Dil par bhari paththar rakh kar hi koi yeh kaam kar sakta hai😭.
But what can I say thank you dear.👏
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just hate watching it now it just spoiled my mood n time