Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: monalidp

hmm...U were right. I thought after so many days of CV bashing and cursing Reva finally CVs would have got the message. I was hoping they would show some improvement in Reva. But I didn't expect this nonsense.

And I don't think Reva is unpredictable. She is very much predictable now. We know now that she was, is and will be a irritating, stupid, dumb, halfwit. 😡

yes i did mistake reva is totally predictable and actually she is not jealous at all, she came to the palace to destroy the life of yash.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i would love to kill reva arya is acting as his nature but reva huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's so irritating
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wanted to say something but everytime I think about reva I get a headache, so the less said about her the better.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm, Reva good. You yourself get out of yash's life. He deserves some one better for sure.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
reva is too much now...
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reva is already in love with yash!!!!!!!!! its just that she is not aware of those feelings . its love what made her break the lock of that room

When yash said to her that he loves that lady a lot then she was so jealous,thats itself proves she has some feelings for him.
unfortunately may be she is thinking its lust and not love from yash's side and thats why she is tearing all the pictures.
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beenarn

Agree with u monali, my hopes were up, but should have realised that the CV's wouldn't bring the truth out so quickly. This episode was an absolute disaster.

Precap was really heart breaking. Yash should try the 'silent treatment' with her, completely ignore her & act as if she doesn't exist. Reva was behaving like a 'maniac', she needs help.

I agree with u completely. Yash should use the silent treatment. This will make reva realize that what yash means to her.