ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Todays precap was so heart breaking. Reva finally got to know that it was her pictures in that room. And they showed that reva was tearing all those pics and yash was begging her not to do that😭😭😭. Meray yash ko reva itna hurt kyun kar rai hai.😑 I want reva to die of guilt when she will come to know that it was arya and soon she will know the truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh God, really.
Reva just does not deserve Yash man.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes ,really heart breaking precap. this girl cannot control her mouth or hands. neither she looks happy and nor she will make happy others, just because of her ,every one suffer now , specially yash.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes vinu, reva ko yash jaise accha husband nehi milna chiaye the, uske liye oh arya hi sahi hain,iss lerki ko hath mein chand mila uska koi kadar nehi sirf sab ko pareshan kar rehi hain
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Oh God...I am speechless. This Reva is just too much. I think she needs a psychiatrist. I had such high hopes from yesterday and it's all come to nothing. 😭😭😭

Poor poor Yash...I can't see him suffer like this. I think its time to quit watching this crap show😑😑
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes vinu, reva ko yash jaise accha husband nehi milna chiaye the, uske liye oh arya hi sahi hain,iss lerki ko hath mein chand mila uska koi kadar nehi sirf sab ko pareshan kar rehi hain

Yes Rakhi...Reva Arya ko hi mubaarak ho....I just wish for a new girl for Yash now...Enough of this phychic Reva...Yash, please be a man now and show Reva her place.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Oh God...I am speechless. This Reva is just too much. I think she needs a psychiatrist. I had such high hopes from yesterday and it's all come to nothing. 😭😭😭

Poor poor Yash...I can't see him suffer like this. I think its time to quit watching this crap show😑😑

I told it earlier this reva is totally unpredictable she has nothing to do except torture us and yash😑.
pmehtafeb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't say this yaar that new girl should come for yash, i just love Revash. i know most of u are very angry at Reva😑 but in many epi reva n yash were together n they were rocking ,awesome chemistry between them.I know Reva is an Idiot but i think reva have some feeling for yash . I know u all want Revash to rock.😊So plzzz wait little bit ,reva willl soon fall in love with yash.πŸ˜ƒ
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

I told it earlier this reva is totally unpredictable she has nothing to do except torture us and yash😑.

hmm...U were right. I thought after so many days of CV bashing and cursing Reva finally CVs would have got the message. I was hoping they would show some improvement in Reva. But I didn't expect this nonsense.
And I don't think Reva is unpredictable. She is very much predictable now. We know now that she was, is and will be a irritating, stupid, dumb, halfwit. AngryAngryAngryAngry
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u monali, my hopes were up, but should have realised that the CV's wouldn't bring the truth out so quickly. This episode was an absolute disaster.

Precap was really heart breaking. Yash should try the 'silent treatment' with her, completely ignore her & act as if she doesn't exist. Reva was behaving like a 'maniac', she needs help.