Guys Mind blowing epi today

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys....I am sooo happy. Reva getting all jealous of the mysterious lady in the room. And she managed to keep shut in front of Arya......Well done Reva.... The precap promises a treat tomorrow as well.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its high time reva realises that yash loves him n is not culprit n arya is the main culprit n reva should punish him for that!
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes monali agree with u, reva ka dil jal raha hain but that girl still not accepted it, hope she use her brain in proper way tomorrow and don't upsate us and hope she will know the truth of yash soon.

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes monali agree with u, reva ka dil jal raha hain but that girl still not accepted it, hope she use her brain in proper way tomorrow and don't upsate us and hope she will know the truth of yash soon.

Agree rakhi....mujhe abhi se itana khush hone ki jaroorat nahi hai...par kya kare....bhukhe ko ek daana bhi mil jaaye to woh khush ho jaata hai....πŸ˜•.
Jokes apart, I don't want Reva to know the truth now. I want her to fall for Yash first. She should realise that she loves him, rapist or not. May be then they could bring out the truth. What say?
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Agree rakhi....mujhe abhi se itana khush hone ki jaroorat nahi hai...par kya kare....bhukhe ko ek daana bhi mil jaaye to woh khush ho jaata hai....πŸ˜•.

Jokes apart, I don't want Reva to know the truth now. I want her to fall for Yash first. She should realise that she loves him, rapist or not. May be then they could bring out the truth. What say?

yes monali I can understand, mujhe bhi hope hain but thora thora daar hain, reva ka dimag seπŸ˜†
and
yes it's also good idea, ha, and one more aab yash thora ignore kare reva, aab reva kp pyaar hasil karna ho yash ka,aut thora kaam daante yash ko, yash is really golden heart neversay any thing bad to her but that girl is no control on her mouthπŸ˜•.
but for the first time she thinks about yash not that arya, it's a good sign.😳

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes monali I can understand, mujhe bhi hope hain but thora thora daar hain, reva ka dimag seπŸ˜†
and
yes it's also good idea, ha, and one more aab yash thora ignore kare reva, aab reva kp pyaar hasil karna ho yash ka,aut thora kaam daante yash ko, yash is really golden heart neversay any thing bad to her but that girl is no control on her mouthπŸ˜•.
but for the first time she thinks about yash not that arya, it's a good sign.😳

I think Reva is justified this time. She is falling for her rapist, she is unable to control that. Yash is too good, she can't turn a blind eye to this fact. She is helpless. She can't confess her feelings to him as she has already declared that she hates him. To top it all, Yash goes to her 'sautan' every night and does not care about what she feels about it. She is frustrated. All she can do is to scream at Yash at any possible opportunity.
I don't know how CVs are going to take this forward, but I think now Reva will fall for Yash and Arya will be all jealous and will try to harm Reva. That's when the truth will come out.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I think Reva is justified this time. She is falling for her rapist, she is unable to control that. Yash is too good, she can't turn a blind eye to this fact. She is helpless. She can't confess her feelings to him as she has already declared that she hates him. To top it all, Yash goes to her 'sautan' every night and does not care about what she feels about it. She is frustrated. All she can do is to scream at Yash at any possible opportunity.
I don't know how CVs are going to take this forward, but I think now Reva will fall for Yash and Arya will be all jealous and will try to harm Reva. That's when the truth will come out.

yes completely agree with ur point of view.
reva looks totally confused and frustrated and the way she behaved today it's clear that she is falling but don't know or not want to accept it.
she is very much frustrated about her so called sauten(Haha her so called assumtion). and when this raaz will be break out what will happne eager to see that)
tumhari muh mein ghee sakkar,hope aise hi ho and arya take some that type of step and reva will know the truth...........
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes she's feeling jealous n i wish yash slap her seeing that she's breaking the lock
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

yes she's feeling jealous n i wish yash slap her seeing that she's breaking the lock

yes she is feeling jealous but i think yash slapped her today for breaking that pot.she has no control in her mouth and her work,every time talk and talk baas bolti rehethi haina dn jab dekho ulta seedha kaam and baat,arya ke sath jab dekho smiling face leke baat karti hain.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved todays episode. I guess yash has revas pictures in that room and he talks with them ,thats why he tells reva that he loves her very much and will not listen ne thing against her.(provided that yash dont have any one in past)πŸ€”