Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
haa re
n agar usne thappad mara yash to...to..i wish yash bhi use 2 thappad mare
jab dekho insult krti rehti h
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is so unpredictable to when and what will turn her in to rude, obnoxious b****. I can't stand her anymore. She does leave a chance to insult and yell at Yash. Yash should just avoid her to the fullest till she comes crawling to him begging for his love.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cimba

She is so unpredictable to when and what will turn her in to rude, obnoxious b****. I can't stand her anymore. She does leave a chance to insult and yell at Yash. Yash should just avoid her to the fullest till she comes crawling to him begging for his love.

Agree Cimba. Reva's character is getting intolerable day by day. Just showing her in beautiful saries and having the 'devi' song in the background can't make the viewers like her. Her actions are that of a stupid moron. She has become te biggest liability on this show. 😡Yash is the only saving grace now.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching the pre-cap - I think that dumbo, moron, idiotic Reva is gonna slap our cutie pie Yash and I just hate her so much right now.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I just hope he slaps her back so hard that her stupid half-wit brain starts to function to some degree at least........ Very angry Jay