AKNV;Written Update 6th July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 6th July '10
~*Start*~
Rani maa was talking with servants to arrange a party for monsoon bcoz its reva's first monsoon it shud b very spl, yash came n rani maa ask him abt the function arrangements n ask him to invite the guests in the hotel n ask jyotika to bring as much staff from the hotel as she can. Reva was listening all this rani maa calls her n ask whether she likes it or not but she dnt like it she says the theme shud b matching with monsoon n describe it n rani maa n yash was happy to see her excitement.
Jyotika declares promotion for the one who works efficiently n al were excited as she walks, she slippd on the floor due to sharad n got angry.
Bhanu bring the spoon for madhavi but she dnt like it at all n ask him to do something big for her.
In hotel all workers were competing with each other for promotion but sharad came n says he needs it the most, jyotika came n send him for sum wrk to store room n locked him there.She ask her to open the door but she leaves.
Arya brings a saree for reva n plan to give it to reva from his name n told this dai maa but she was confused but arya describes her that it will bring him more closer to reva n also told her that yash n reva's relation is fake.
~*Break*~
Reva got the saree n the note but as she abt to read it it flews away to water n she couldn't read it properly n thinks yash might have send it, rani maa came n sees the saree n thinks that yash had given her for the monsoon function n ask her to wear it.
Sharad trying n calling sum1 to open the door but no one listens, he tries hard to open it but couldn't , then he sees on the roof ac.
~*Break*~
Reva came downstaris with rani maa n arya n yash was happy to see her in that saree(both hv separate reasons to smile), reva goes to yash n ask him to not b happy as she only wears it due to rani maa but yash was confused this time.
Rani maa ask panna abt the function but yash told that it's a monsoon function so no need to celebrate it inside n all arrangements were done outside n thy goes n its raining reva meet her mom n frnds n was very happy to see all arrangements, she looks to yash n smiles.
Precap: Yash was dancing with reva with ful mood(I think he has taken bhaang😆), Arya was very angery to see them together.
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji,
it's nice epi atleast kal se toh accha tha, reva ki battery ko ko sahi se charge nehi mil raha hain, isliye kabhi hasti hain kabhi gussa karti hain aur iye dekho mahal hain iya raaj ke ghar,full of raaz, ek khula nehi dossra suru, pehele reva ka culprit kaun hain, yash ka brith raaz, dai ma kissbaat ko leke rani ma ko blackmail karti hain,yash uss kamre mein kyuon jata hain, aab reva ka gifts send kar rehe hain arya reva smajha rehi hain yash and upar se yash ko scold kar rehi hain and yash confued more,like mere sath kya ho raha hain.
now , that arya, uska dimag pura gaya,dai ma ke sath sath rehe rehe ke,
forget it,
m more interested about precap, is nice but(m little scared , becasuse reva ka kuch bharosha nehi hain)
lo yash jee bhang are kuch bhang reva , arya aur dai ma ko bhi pila dete, then raaz saamne aajata.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.
Reva - I have no hopes on her at all.
Dai ma will do the honours and bring out the truth. She may blurt out that both the flowers and saree were given by Arya and not Yash and she is always happy with yash!!!!! or atleast something to this effect.
Oh god, Yash has taken bhang is it!!!!. I hope Arya does not take advantage of this and make life more miserable for Yash.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
m not confirmed but jis tarah precap me yash reva ko ched raha tha bina bhaag piye to vo ye nhi karega
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
well yes may be ur guess i rite with out the nasha of bhang yash will not ched chad to her
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yash reva ko ched aha tha. Mashallah is all I can say.
would love to see it.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

m more interested about precap, is nice but(m little scared , becasuse reva ka kuch bharosha nehi hain)
REALLY, I FEAR REVA CAN SLAP YASH.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much... ....
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx jaan
wonderful ud
precap was gud
bt u 4got 2 add d last part fo precap..when yash throws rainwater on reva n reva staring him angrily....i wish vo kahi yash ko thappad na maarde gusse me😡
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
hey jaan mein bhi oh hi soch rehi thi iye reva kuch bhi kar sakti hain, bahut daar lagta hain jab bhi aati hain.