ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guyz today's episode was a good one. Thats bcuz v got to see reva thanking yash.๐Ÿ˜Š I mean she didn't said anything but the way she was staring at yash u can tell clearly what she meant by that look.๐Ÿ˜‰ Another important thing which is actually my guess that soon arya will write a letter to reva confessing that he raped and tried to kill to her many times. But again she wont be able to read that letter as it will be lost somewhere. Arya would know that now reva knows everything about him and will try to arrange some meeting and will repeat everything about that rape thing and also he tried to kill her and thats how reva will know the truth. What r your opinions?
Edited by ram92 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
yes, good epi today. Reva smiling at Yash. But I don't know if the dumbo even realized that she was smiling at Yash. In one moment she is all full of hatred for Yash and in the next she smiles at him? I just don't get it. ๐Ÿคข I don't think Arya will confess his crime to Reva. It is this blame that is the basis of Reva's hatred for Yash. If Yash is innocent, Arya has no hopes for ever getting Reva. But I think he will try to assert his love to Reva. He thinks that Reva has accepted his gift and read his letter. So now he will try to confess his love openly.
ram92 thumbnail
But arya says that he truly loves reva which i dont think so, anyways m sure that it would be arya who will confess his own crime. About reva she is the most confusing character on this show, it seems as if she is a split personality case. In one scene she smiles at yash and behaves nicely and at other scene she blames and shouts at him.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

But arya says that he truly loves reva which i dont think so, anyways m sure that it would be arya who will confess his own crime. About reva she is the most confusing character on this show, it seems as if she is a split personality case. In one scene she smiles at yash and behaves nicely and at other scene she blames and shouts at him.

she is confuse because
are uska battery ajsie jaise signal deti hain oh waise waise karti hain , jab signal dena band karte hain reva bhi shout karti hain jab signal deti hain tab hasti hain๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey..i dnt think arya will confess his crime..never..he is such a bad guy..he'll never accept dat he raped reva
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think reva is falling for yash and this thought is making her behave the way she is behaving. she is hating herself or not ready to accept that she is in love with the person who raped her

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is just one effing 'track' and that is dumbo, brainless reva having a go at our cutie pie Yash. That is all we have seen since their marriage and that is all we gonna see forever. With this 'I hate you for raping me' (please shut-up about your rape - as initially we felt sorry for you but you have lived with man and he is nothing less than Hercules - drool drool - stop it Jay) track in mind they create situations such as:-
1/ Cooking for the guest - she f****d up big time and our Cutie Yash had to save the day.
2/ You dressed like a maid servent (which she is) and Cutie saved the day.
3/ You slapped his gorgeous and handsome face and he saved the day.
4/ You shot him and he saved your fat ass from going to prison. He is just too cute.
5/ He taught you how to dress, eat, walk, speak English and horse-riding- you still hate him - you c๐Ÿ˜กw.
6/ You refused to wear the red colour on your forehead - he forgave you.
7/ You spoilt the Puja he forgave (he is a darling)
8/ You told araymonster personal and deep things about your rape and our cutie still didn't say anything.
9/ You let (you b***h) araymonster bandage your foot - cutie still forgave you.
10/ You smiled (two-timing so and so) at Aryamonster and Yash (did get little jealous) but he forgave you.
11/ Yesterday's precap showed that perhaps she is gonna slap him again but as she has already done the slapping and shooting perhaps this time it is stabbing as that is the only thing she hasn't done to the poor guy.
He has repeatedly forgave you - but the 'track' has remained the same and the creatives just keep creating situations around the same track - we are getting fed-up so PLEASE move the damn story forward .....
get her married to araymonster or let her live a with her poor family, I don't know or even care all I watch this god-forsaken programme for is ha ha my cutie pie Yash. Love him loads
Sorry guys if this sound little sad but the track is going around and around in circles with story stuck in first gear.
Jay Deol
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rachna11

I think reva is falling for yash and this thought is making her behave the way she is behaving. she is hating herself or not ready to accept that she is in love with the person who raped her

Aapke muh me ghee shakkar๐Ÿ˜ณ...kya baat hai Rachna...what a thought. Let's hope that's what the CVs have in mind.
ram92 thumbnail
hey jay well said yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reva ka ek hi problem hai. Its like tht hutch ad. Network keeps folloowing you where ever you go. But problem is it never reaches you.
When it reaches, Reva is happy and smiling at Yash but thats a split second and netwrok is lost and trying to follow you when she is thinking about Aryaman.
Reva is already jealous yash speaks to some other woman. She just i not able to amke out she is in love with Yash.
By the tinme she realises she will be hopelessly and truly in love with yash. an incurable Yash romantic woman.
Arya, I dont think will confess to his crime. But what he an daima may do, may bring out the truth.