Reva's ideal partner - Page 2

Poll

Who do you think is Reva's ideal partner?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

As you have not provided 'PIG' (very dirty and stubborn animal - who despite being cleaned still goes out and rolls around in the mud) as an option I will add PIG to the list and as our dumbo reva is exactly the same - stubborn/obnoxious, frustrating, unbearable and hatefulšŸ˜”. She was given a make over when what she needed was a miracle - which not even our demi-god herclues look-alike Yash can perform) so the only think suitable for her is to keep a pig as a pet and they can both roll around in the mud together whenever it takes their fancy. If this is too harsh ( I know this is bitchy)

Alternatively she can team up with her brother who looks alike a pigšŸ¤¢ anyway and they (both hate cutie Yash) both can make their mothers life hell instead of bothering my Mr Handsome Yash.
Jay Deol

Jay.... Jay...Jay....calm down dear. Why insult a poor pig for this dumb girl? At least pigs have a sense not to trouble others with their stupid actions. But our super-dumb Reva.... is just one of her kind ... She cannot be happy herself and she won't let others be happy.Angry