Another disapointing episode:-(

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guyz today was another disappointing episode where arya again made his move, reva again blame on yash and yash again getting upset. Most pathetic scene of the day when arya gave reva a rose.🤢 CVs plz ab bas bhi kar do. Don't exaggerate it! I think first yash's mystery will be shown and then reva's real culprit track will be shown. What u guyz think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes agree with u, totally boring epi, and more disappointed with reva , this girl really need something, her brain is completely dead or she behaved like this intentionally because she want to blame for every thing to yash.
doesn't matter what others told about yash, she understand what she wants , that is enough for her, nothing more she wants to understand and that rose , she cappeted from arya , actaullay she wants to close to arya every time, and don't want to know real yash?Because if she know then she don't give blame to yash na, so every time she ignore others word and what she saw ,heard about yash that doesn't matter, at per her most important thing is chat to aryaman, give her smile to aryaman, accpet gift rose from aryaman.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Kuchh fayada nahi hai... Reva is amazingly dumb girl...the one and only created by God to torture Yash. Arya really need not worry about how to get Reva as the girl will herself fall in his lap.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

Hey guyz today was another disappointing episode where arya again made his move, reva again blame on yash and yash again getting upset. Most pathetic scene of the day when arya gave reva a rose.🤢 CVs plz ab bas bhi kar do. Don't exaggerate it! I think first yash's mystery will be shown and then reva's real culprit track will be shown. What u guyz think?

Agree with you, but ending scene gives some hopes. Reva was questioning Yash in a Jealous manner, may be thats why Yash was smiling in end.😊😊 The tone of Reva was of a jealous wife who does not want any other woman in her husband's life. Yash was also feeling that Reva is jealous with the possibility of some unknown lady in the room. 😉😉😉
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Kuchh fayada nahi hai... Reva is amazingly dumb girl...the one and only created by God to torture Yash. Arya really need not worry about how to get Reva as the girl will herself fall in his lap.

Arya the real 🐷
and Reva the real 😕 dumbo.
Ram milaye jodi ek andha ek kodi.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

Agree with you, but ending scene gives some hopes. Reva was questioning Yash in a Jealous manner, may be thats why Yash was smiling in end.😊😊 The tone of Reva was of a jealous wife who does not want any other woman in her husband's life. Yash was also feeling that Reva is jealous with the possibility of some unknown lady in the room. 😉😉😉

yes hope so may be reva feels jealous and that's y yash smiling like that but kya hain na iye reva ki baat hain uska diamg aur uski baat totally unpredictable and she is really annoying day by day, not to hear any thing and not want understand any oen except arya, if any one asked reva kisse trust karte ho tum toh reva will defo taking name of arya.......
aur lakhi wants to know reva khudh hain ki nehi, are lakhi jee apke beti khush hain apr jab se mahal gayi hain yash ke jeevan barbad hogaya.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll comment after watching the show. I'm not surprise at reva stupidness
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reva taking the rose from that Dumb Arya was the most pathetic scene of the day. Horrible . I was feeling like getting into the laptop and grabbing that rose and trampling it with my feet................horrible just horrible. How can Reva even think of taking a RED rose from her devar? Srsly girl seems to be just DUMB !!!.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show is started to get on my nerves
Edited by matwamango - 14 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
just loved the way yash was smiling today after reva asked him about who he was talking to in the room. yash is happy that reva was questioning him like she was jealous but the aryaman n rose thing uggghhh just hated it...she should be shown wat special delivery yash wanted. then she will understand that the flowers werent frm him...:)