Reva's reaction to truth

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys for weekend fun – something other than World cup OMG 👏Brazil or 👏Argentina to win.

Reva's reaction when she discovers that Yash is innocent and Aryamonster is the real culprit ---- how does she discover (the truth) and what does she do with that discovery, bearing in mind that she is missing few brain cells- here is how she manages it....

Reva has a dream about that night and discover that the real culprit is aryamonster and not Yash. She wakes up and screams but Yash does not hear as he is tired of her tantrums and it can't be that comfortable sleeping on that sofa while that dumb girl sleeps on his bed.

She wakes up and asks Yash the truth and he tells and gets emotional but silly dumbo reva does not believe him and calls him a liar and gives a long very long lecture – to which whilst listening Yash falls asleep.

She then goes to Queen mom who also confirms that it was aryamonster who was the real monster that night but Cutie Yash took the blame because he is not my real son and as sacrifice for me and the palace he took the blame. Reva doesn't believe her and now thinks that Yash is not even a prince but a pauper without any money – I totally hate him she thinks and I will be better off with rich prince aryamonster.

She then goes to the evil witch Dia-ma who also states that it was in fact Aryamonster who raped her and she (dia-ma) was also part of the conspiracy. Reva being dumb and stupid forgives dia-ma and does not understand the meaning of the word conspiracy. She leaves more confused with dumb look on her face.

She then goes to the uncle and aunty who are in kitchen stealing cutlery/spoons in the kitchen – they also tell Reva that Yash is innocent and aryamonster is guilty – reva being reva is still confused with idiotic facial impression.

She then goes to the chairperson of the village committee who told her that Yash cutie Pie Waraden was with him on that night in question so there is no way that he could have raped you so If I were you I would think very hard and forgive your husband that's if you remember who your husband is? Just in case you are confused he is that gorgeous looking hunk and not that monster with extreme facial hair.

She is then sitting by the water fountain and Aryamonster comes and she asks him 'did you rape me?' he says don't be silly it was Yash and asks for forgiveness and then holds his ears and at which reva laughs and forgives him 🤢🤢🤢🤢(thank god Yash is not there to see this monstrosity) and thinks how stupid am I for having a such stupid dream and how could everyone lie about Yash being innocent ..... then the drama continues in circles, round and round with us dumb asses watching it for punishment. We never learn.....

What do you guys think? Answers on post card to:-

Jay Deol

London

UK

(only joking)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey nicely written yaar especially that aryamonster asking reva's forgiveness🤣
But jokes apart reva will blame her and will hate herself knowing that she blame poor yash for this
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
quite hillarious post, infact I was laughing loudly while reading it. especially the line that Reva starts with her lecture and Yash goes to sleep.🤣 Hope u have more such funny dreams. 😆
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U r too much jay i die laughing this post :P
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Wow....what a post Jay....rolling with laughter!! As to how Reva will come to know the truth...I think she will have a baby and it will be born all hairy like Arya......that's how she will come to know the truth.... I think that was too bad....let me think...if I get any better ideas I'll post over the weekend. -Monali
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
jay what a thought ,I'll die omg mein haste haste🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. but really they way show going on it's like that, sorry if I hurt any one but it's true that if some one clearly show the prove against aryaman and show yash is innocent still reva told them oh arya is innocent,

and monali loved ur thought also and waiting for ur thought 😉.........
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆..Jay your braincell working faster then REva..
NotYourType thumbnail
Guys it's difficult to predict....but here it goes...
It is Diwali time. (I wonder when they are going to show Diwali as it was navaratri and dashehera when Revash got married). The village people come to the palace to request the royal family to attend the village puja. Ranima agrees. On the dinner table she informs everyone that they are going to be at the puja. Then she turns to Arya and asks him to be there for the puja as he did not turn up for the navaratri puja and Yash had to attend all the festivities alone.
reva is shocked to here this. She asks the village mukhiya the next day who confirms that Yash was present at the navaratri puja until late. So Reva has a doubt if it was really Yash who raped her(Here she has a session with Devi ma for the usual stuff).
Next day she asks Ranima who is going to stand for the elections and does not want the truth out. So she tells Reva not to think about the past and get on with her life. So Reva asks Arya. Arya says it was me who raped you and not Yash. Reva is shocked. (Session 2 with Devi ma). Next day the nautanki girl Arya had brought to the palace comes to ranima and complains that she is pregnant and Yash is responsible. Reva is shocked and angry. She fights with Yash and tells him that she hates him. She goes to Arya and tells him that she now knows the truth and why did he take Yash's blame on himself. Arya says that he only wanted her to be happy as he loves her. Reva is happy and accepts Arya. Arya gives money to the nautanki girl for her good work. Yash cannot bear this and leaves the village for good.
So where did Yash go? Arre bhai Anas ko bollywood me naya offer mil gaya So he left AKNV.
😛 I know you ppl are going to kill me for all this bakwaas but I think it is very much a possibility.
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes monali very much possible it. koi bol nehi sakta kcuh , jaise show chal rehe hain, so ho bhi sakta hain don't worry monali tumne kuch galat nehi kaha, show ka process dekh ke aise hi ho sakta hain.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes monali very much possible it. koi bol nehi sakta kcuh , jaise show chal rehe hain, so ho bhi sakta hain don't worry monali tumne kuch galat nehi kaha, show ka process dekh ke aise hi ho sakta hain.

Thanks Rakhi. But I wish aisa na ho. Anas ko Bollywood me offer mile but AKNV khatam hone ke baad...😊
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago