AKNV;Written Update 2nd July '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV;Written Update 2nd July '10
~*Start*~
(No Break Today)
Rani maa sitting in the room with dai maa n yash came, he ask about the function, rani maa says that its gud n ask him y hasn't he came thr n he says that he got sum wrk on way so couldn't came n rani maa says ok.
Arya n dai maa were talking abt reva n dai maa told arya that he shud aware everytime n sply from yash (bcoz yash has spl senses to smellπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰), arya says that he knows wat he's doing, he opens the projector n starts seeing reva's pic again n says that yash cant do anything , he can only write poetry for reva that he can bring stars n moon but in reality only arya has the power to give reva happiness n one day he'll do that.
Yash n reva were sleeping in thr room, yash opens his eyes n was very hurt he was thinking abt arya n reva 😭😑, reva opens her eyes n think abt , y yash has saved him n she wants to noe the truth so he goes to ask yash but yash was very hurt , as reva abt to speak yash behaved rudely n says that he is sorry if sum mistake happens n lie on the sofa n moves his face other side (gud one yash m proud of u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘), after sumtime reva sees yash going out from the room n thinks that he has gone to tha room n she'll find out in the morning wats in that room.
Morning........
Reva goes to that room n tries to open but couldn't , she ask a servant about the keys but he says srry bcoz no one is allowed to go in that n leaves, reva again tries to open it but yash came n ask wat does she doing here, she says that she thinks to clear up the room so came here but yash behave rudely n says its his personal room n he dnt like any1 to come hereπŸ‘, n reva leaves.
Arya was again clicking pics of reva n rani maa n dai maa comes n rani maa ask dai maa abt wose pics he's clicking , dai maa tries to take her concentration away but rami maa goes to see but arya's gud luck reva was behind the trees n rani maa sees sum pigeons n got happy n leaves.
In the hotel jyotika wants to teach a lesson to sharad n bhanu gives her idea to insult him infront of reva n yash, n as thy arrived n lunch started jyotika tie a knot b/w table cloth n sharad's dress n as he moves all messed up n jyotika was angry on him, sharad knows its jyotika who did it but he says sorry to al n yash handles the situation n he leaves, reva goes to talk to sharad but sharad says he's f9.
Sharad goes to jyotika n give her threat that he wil do sumthing like this that she'll not b able to smile😲, but jyotika was not afraid n ask him to pray to godπŸ₯±.
In the palace dai maa came n told arya abt wat happen in the morning but he was not at al worried n saysthat one day reva will be with him.
Precap: Yash fight with a man bcoz he was hitting his wife , seeing this reva got a doubt that who a person who respects women like this do such a criime.πŸ˜•
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
aaj toh yash ne accha kya usse kuch kuch aise bolna ,baat akrna chiaye reva, se , nehi toh iye lerki kuch jada hi aasman mein ghum rehi hain,
and that arya pura ke pura ulta sochne wala isse pyaar keheta hain, kis angle se isse pyaar kehete hain same obession, same lust, Iw ant her means I want her not matter about others,
how dare he talk about like that ,
kya janta hain arya ke pyaar sirf, rupiya,daulat se kharida jata hain,
If any one love some one then any small jesture is very big for that person.
but arya kaise smajhega, totally spoil hain,
khair uske baarein baat karke I don't want to spoil my mood.
move to Yash , how sweet he is, and aaj toh he rock, accha kya rudely bola reva ko, she deserves it.bahut hogaya acchai, now time to some strong action from yash.
and jyotika and sharad dono hi ek baar iye toh doosri baar oh, iye game chal raha hain kaun kis ko jada neeche dikhaye.
precap is nice but our reva jee toh isse dekh ke bhi nehi smajhegi.....

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...Thanks khushi for the update.
Good epi today. Yash getting angry with Reva and showing some attitude. Fantastic actnig by Yash. Loved his expressions. Reva is showing the sighs that she has a body part called brain. But we need more proof of it to believe it really exists.
But could not understand Jyotika's behaviour. Can't she understand that by insulting Sharad she is hurting her beloved Yash bhaiyya and bhabhi. Not only that, she almost ruined their hotel's reputation. It is so unlike her image so far. CVs need some better ideas to show JoSh (How is the short form for Jotika-Sharad?) conflict.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes monali completely agree with u , cvs should show some different thing to show the fight between JoSh loved it.
loved the short form of sharad and jyotika JoSh.
yes, aaj toh Yash rock the scene but really still the way reva behaved I have full doubt either she have any brain.........
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sabne mere munh ki baat cheeen kar mail kar di. Ab mein kya karu😲.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Kher jo bhi ho, I am also very happy, finally Yash ne apna attitude (some of self respect, Rajkumar wala garv and also shown his personal space) dhikhla hi diya. Reva thought him as her slave, ki jo bolu jo karu kuch nahin kahega.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love Anas acting today.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes monali completely agree with u , cvs should show some different thing to show the fight between JoSh loved it.
loved the short form of sharad and jyotika JoSh.
yes, aaj toh Yash rock the scene but really still the way reva behaved I have full doubt either she have any brain.........

arre she has a brain....but tiny...pea-sized...remember? Aur insaan ke paas jo cheese kam hoti hai woh uska istemaal bahut dhyaan se karta hai... Hamari pyaari Reva ke paas jyaada brain nahi hai...isiliye she uses it very carefully....kahin final truth pata chalne se pehle hi saara dimaag kharch na ho jaaye. That's why she does not use her brain much you see... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.
Finally Yash is showing attitude and I am loving it.
Reva - so brains are returning from holiday good. Lets see if its rechargers or the battery dies down.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well done jaan...
lyk d show 2day
jyotika is superb...bravo girl...
n i lyk yash's frustation 2day...poor guy..he is so jealous of aryaπŸ˜‰
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update. Totally loved Yash todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - finally the attitude I was desperately waiting to see - loved it,πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it. The only thing missing was slap around the head to wake her stupid dumb brain - her brain is so tiny it needs shaking - maybe next time . I live in hope. I loved it when yash said 'my personal rπŸ‘πŸ‘m' so stay out - no dumb or brainless people allowed in there.
Didn't like Jyotikaa's actions today - god only knows what Sharad is going to do - to be honest I don't care as long as it doesn't impact on my cutie pie yash - knowing stupid directors who seems to love aryamonster at the moment will probably blame Yash for everything and make him 😭😭suffers and yash suffers then I suffer😭😭.
Was uncle trying to steal a spoon from the hotel? bl😑😑dy thief.
I don't give a crap about what the two ugly evils (hairy arymonster and stupid dumb witch dia mom are planning however it will impact on my cutie yash again he will suffer and then I will suffer - bloody directors - I hate then already - I could cut their short and curlies and feed them to the dogs.
Precap was interesting - Our cutie standing up for justice - but will reva understand - OF COURSE NOT - she needs a brain which she lacks - even when someone tells her Yash is good she still doesn't believe it what do we need to do SPELL everything out for her.
Anyways keep watching and enjoy.
Love you guys
Jay DeolπŸ˜›
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
I did not like Jyotika's bachkani (childish) way of getting on Sharad's case. There are better ways of reprimanding him than what she did. She certainly put her hotel's reputation on line by her actions. I don't like the way Jyotika's storyline is going at all. After all she is the owner of the hotel and she should not be taking inventory in the kitchen ....... It makes no sense.

I loved loved loved lllloooovvvveee Yash. He showed some annoyance at Reva. Finally he showed that he is capable of taking charge of his life. It was getting too much for me to watch him take all that abuse from Reva. Go Yash...πŸ‘ Show your wife where her limits are.... πŸ‘πŸΌ