divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!! How will Reva come to know the truth that it was arya who destroyed her life nd not yash.ny suggestions what is in store for the future?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That dumb😡 reva will only learn the truth once she has had a brain transplant and currently she is on the waiting list for one.
And in the meantime god help our Cutie pie Yash for putting up with this idiotic brainless moron reva.
I mean Araym😡nster and 😡dia-ma😡 are just plain evil - there is no two ways about it.
Jay Deol
totally in love with Yash
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

That dumb😡 reva will only learn the truth once she has had a brain transplant and currently she is on the waiting list for one.

And in the meantime god help our Cutie pie Yash for putting up with this idiotic brainless moron reva.
I mean Araym😡nster and 😡dia-ma😡 are just plain evil - there is no two ways about it.
Jay Deol
totally in love with Yash

😆😆😆 Hilarious post Jay. Brain transplant for Reva....great idea.
As to how she will come to know the truth, she is soooo dumb she will not be able to see the truth even if it is right in front of her. She is as bull headed as her brother. Our darling Yash is going to suffer painfully. I would so love to see him do a Rhett Butler and say 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn'.
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think reva will find out about that so early they are going to drag the story but i hope that they show tht reva knows everything soon...maybe if he tries to hurt her again..but i dont think he will do that...