CantThnkOfAName thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think for the 100th episode, reva will find out that it was arya who raped her and not yash
what do you thinnk?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think we are that lucky that they will disclose the truth so easily - I mean it has taken them this effing long to disclose the fire incident (only to be dismissed easily by our so called princess - princess my foot). No way I think our Cutie Pie Yash is in for more punishment, sadness, tears and humiliation at the hands of and courtsey of our aired-brained Princess 😑Reva😑.
Jay Deol
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Rightly said Jay. They will not reveal the truth to Reva so soon. If the secret is out how will they drag the show? They are building the show around this secret. If it is out, they can't show Arya and Daima's scheming. I am sure they will soon sideline the Revash track and start Jotika and Sharad's track. 😑😑😑
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
it'll not reveal soon and now after saw last 2 weeks, it's like and I have full doubt either they will really interest to bring out this truth...............
or they will interest to show some other thing like sharad jyotika love track(dikhaye thik hain I'll not comment on it) but it's like they interested about more reva and arya scene and our princess reva always give her smile to arya and even she forget who save her from fire and more interest to chat with arya with her smiling face and always give taunt to yash.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt wanna comment on that yaar ye log kuch nhi karne waale bas ghaseet rahe hai