Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
reva toh ekdumgadhi hai woh Ram ko Ravaan and Ravaan ko Ram samajh rahi hai.Kab akal aayegi reva ko god.reva ko yash ki acchai,saachai kuch nazar nahi aata kya.I think director plan kar rahe hai reva ko sab saachai tab chalegi jab reva ko arya ke liye soft corner hoga.otherwise director ko lag raha hai ki kahani mein maza kaise aayega.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reva is dummer than a brick. Brick can be used to hit some with. Reva can only hurt Yash. Yash wake up and run away from useless dummy Reva as fast as you can. She has not thank Yash for saving her yet and more so she is chatting with the guy who left her on the wedding day.😡
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yash will never tell reva..she will have to know it some other way...i dont know wat's so good in arya that reva is always talking to him....n not to yash...
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arya was saying that he will get reva and lighten up his room with her but how can he get her when she is Yash's wife. Does he think that by evoking feelings of love in her he can get her? Ok suppose he is successful in evoking feelings of love in her but will Reva surrender before him without getting married to him.. No, and how will he be able to marry her? When everybody in the house hold knows who was the real culprit? except I think jyotkia. But that is irrelevant..Can he marry her when Rani Ma is there. He knows he can't then how is he planning to get her. I don't think he again has rape in mind. This time he wants to conquer Reva's heart n soul.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
kavita kuch bharosha nehi kcuh bhi ho sakta hain aur raha rani ma ,are oh toh arya ka real mom hain, toh uska hi saath degi but if we suppose nehi bhi se firstly but thore der baad degi ,
actually in saab baaton mein agar kisi ka loss hua hain toh oh hain yash ka.........
aur raha reva, uska dimag ka bharosha maat karo, jo elrki ek baar bhi iye nehi sochi yash ne agar usse aag se bachaya toh oh kyuon aur agar kya bhi save toh oh kya uske sath waise kar sakte hain but instead of thinking about the matter she was busy to chat with arya...................

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

reva ka dimag bachchon jaisa hai tabhi to uske sath ye sab hua aur use pata bhi nahi chala kisne kiya 😛 nahi to girls to aadmi ki ankhein dekh kar uski niyat pehchan jati hain. Am I not correct?

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

reva ka dimag bachchon jaisa hai tabhi to uske sath ye sab hua aur use pata bhi nahi chala kisne kiya 😛 nahi to girls to aadmi ki ankhein dekh kar uski niyat pehchan jati hain. Am I not correct?

exactly, they try to portray reva as innocent and if we accept it also but now the way she behaved is she as innocent or she is brainless or she is selfish.
if she that time don't understand anything but now still she don't understand any thing, still she more interest to spend time with arya.
but when it's come to take help form yash she don't hesitate about taking that bot then she taunt him each and every moments.
fromt he first day she behaved in the palace is it good .
trule but bitter truth is if no arya then no one marry reva but still yash marry her but instead of thanks him she taunt him and if we suppose reva don't know that yash is innocent but still kaun shaadi karta usse,
uska shaadi toh tay hua tha uss kishan ke sath kya hua, kya kya kishan nehi then,
but this girl is no brain or if she has it's very little so or she is too much selfish and......................