Reva knows yash saved her but....

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guyz so finally in today's episode reva knows that yash saved her but that aryaman-reva scene made all things worse once again. I was so happy that finally reva will be friends with yash, which m not sure of, but cuz of that stupid scene of aryaman saying sorry to reva and reva smiling at him🤢, i was angry and feeling sorry for yash.😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

Hey guyz so finally in today's episode reva knows that yash saved her but that aryaman-reva scene made all things worse once again. I was so happy that finally reva will be friends with yash, which m not sure of, but cuz of that stupid scene of aryaman saying sorry to reva and reva smiling at him🤢, i was angry and feeling sorry for yash.😔

I am also fuming. 😡
All because of Aarya the 🐷
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Even I am shocked. Poor Yash. And to top it all Arya had the guts to complain that Yash does not trust him😡
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
reva knw yash saved her but after reva and arya scene it's like that it's hardly matter with reva who saved her, it's like ok no prblm u saved me thik han but mere dhayan toha rya kuwar ke taraf hain.
and about arya's complain to Yash it's like ulta chor kotoyal ko dante,
jo galti karta hain jiske maan mein chor hain ohi awaj utha ke baat karte hain. aryaman did that.
but aryaman jaise hain oh waise hi karenga but what about reva, don't she understand any thing or like she take many helps from yash and now her work complte now she will mover on to her life.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reva Reva Reva - Please recall your brain from holiday.
Once sit down and think when you know the truth of the fire incident now, will a man whom you think raped you will save you?
Ever since you married him did he as much as harm your finger nail?
Wasnt he the one who transformed you?
Wasnt he the one who took the initiatiove of getting that good for nothing sharad a job and taking care of your family.
And please ask your fav Arya, why did he run away without marrrying you?
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish yash broke his silence n arya's head too 😡😡😡😡😡 n reva ko venus pe bhej do uska mind alliens se bhi jyada bura hai 😡😡😡😡
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish Yash break his silence with smashing arya's head 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Plz reva ko venus pe bhej do vo earth ke layak nhi hai silly girl 😡😡😡😡😡
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
oms what a thought jiji., loved it,
yes aysh break ur silence, are mein akb se bol rehi hoon aysh itna accha maat bano specially towards reva and that arya , they don't deserve ur acchai.
aur reva, uska mind ka jitna kaam akho utna hi accha hain.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Reva Reva Reva - Please recall your brain from holiday.

Once sit down and think when you know the truth of the fire incident now, will a man whom you think raped you will save you?
Ever since you married him did he as much as harm your finger nail?
Wasnt he the one who transformed you?
Wasnt he the one who took the initiatiove of getting that good for nothing sharad a job and taking care of your family.
And please ask your fav Arya, why did he run away without marrrying you?

😕 Revas' talking to Aarya only shows that she has sold her dimaag(i.e. Bhushe ka dher her Brain ), and may be she thinks that Yash is helping her because she had agreed for being his false wife and bahu of Raajmahal.😡
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
And surely Yash should smashed Aarya's head, we can land him a big hammer, which will suit his powerful, dolle solle, muscles waali arm.
Edited by nehabist - 14 years ago
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG guys - I loved your replies, just mindblowing and funny 😆😆😆
reva is a big dumbass with no brains
poor baby Yash - I felt for him today. No wonder the guy goes to that room to talk to a picture/statue of his real mom or queen mum or that dumbo sausage brained reva as he as no one he can talk to about his heart felt concerns - oh baby, I am here leave this silly girl and come to London to be with me.
Jay Deol
Totally in love with Yash