stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am a little confused...is food the only thing that gets prepared in Raj mahal's Hotel...and do they train their managers by asking them to cook food in half an hour..i am sure Jotika did not go to cook food for their hotel they should have probably shown sumthing a little bettter...
and jotika scenes have been getting dumber by the day...now how hot is the news that aryaman likes photography....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah even i was thinking that how come the owner of hotel, jotika was cooking food with a new cook. 😆 As for aryaman's photography, he was taking reva's pics. He just gave an excuse to his sis that he likes photography.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stranger11

I am a little confused...is food the only thing that gets prepared in Raj mahal's Hotel...and do they train their managers by asking them to cook food in half an hour..i am sure Jotika did not go to cook food for their hotel they should have probably shown sumthing a little bettter...
and jotika scenes have been getting dumber by the day...now how hot is the news that aryaman likes photography....

Agree stranger. Even I thought it was funny to ask them to cook food in half an hour. Probably the CVs are influenced by Kitchen Champions. 😊
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes, me also think cv inspired from kitchen champion......
and aryaman, uska toh har roj ek naya hobby nikal aayega if that relates to reva, it's come like photography.
kaun jane doosre din oh bole i love to cook because I have to impressed reva.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ye CVs kahin venus se to nhi aaye wat hv hy done to the show i like thr shows lrl, jassi, choti bahu r too gud but aknv is 🤢
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes jiji, ohi toh hum unke pehele ko show dekh hain and loved them but thsi show starting with grt but now no sense ,no logic too many negitivity are there.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
This show does not have a proper script. The story is half cooked as if the CVs did not know what to show after the rape track. The characters are either totally good or totally bad. Reva isgetting more and more irritating. I think they do not want to reveal the truth to Reva yet as it might end the interest in the show. But if they continue to drag it I am sure it will loose whatever little interest it has gained so far.