AKNV;Written Update 29th June '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*START*~
Arya was putting projecter, n start watching reva's pic n sas that he loves her 😳, dai maa came n listens it, n she was really shocked😲(her eyes was about to come out πŸ˜†), she enters the room n stand in front of the pic n ask arya wats gng on 😑, n now she is sure that reva has done sum black magic on aryaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘, bcoz she knows arya he was not like this but arya says that he actually love reva n her innocence now n starts loking reva's pic 😳, dai maa says that he forgot that he is a prince n she's a ordinary girl, firstly she done magic on rani maa, then controls yash n now aryaπŸ˜†, she goes on speaking but arya was not interested in listening he was just looking to reva's pic😳.
Reva was in her beauty sleep😳😳, n she sees a dream of the fire in which yash saves her n that eyes was haunting hern she wakes up 😳, n sees that yash was not thr in the room , she walks out to search yash.
Yash was in the same room n was talking to sumone 😲, that u r the only one who understand him n he once again came here to say that he cant see reva like this n such hatred for him was hurting him😭(he was looking upwards i think he was talking with the picture of sum1πŸ˜•), as he was speaking , reva came n try to open the door but she couldn't n a vase fal down n yash came out to se but no onr thr n he goes inside , reva hide herself behind the curtain .
~*BREAK*~
Arya was sleeping n dai maa came n start doing sumthing with red chillies (dai maa arya ke upar se black magic utar rahi thi... nazar utar rahi thi n it was really hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), arya opens his eyes n he was really shocked😲, he stands n ask dai maa wat does she doing, n dai maa says that she knew he was not like this its sum magic done by reva, arya scolds her saying that its his love for reva n it cant b changed by these activities, dai maa says that she has brought him up although he dnt hv her blood but he has her teachingsπŸ₯±, but arya again scolds her saying that she has to respect his love for reva.
Yash was searching aryaman n asked a servant where he is? .... n he replied that he was going towards yash's room😑, yash got tensed that if he sees the curtain open in the room , he can take advantage of it 😑 n he walkes towards the room, in the room reva was thr n doing sum wrk, yash n arya reached thr same time n yash sees that reva already tied up the curtains n he was relaxed😊, he ask arya y has he came thr n he replied that he wanna tell that rani maa has arrived n leaves. Yash thanks reva for hiding the secret between them n reva says she knew that she has promised rani maa that he wil become a gud wife so she's doing it for rani maa's happiness.πŸ˜ƒ
~*BREAK*~
Rani maa entering the palace n all were welcoming her, madhavi done aarti n dai maa ask her well being 😊, arya touches her feet, n she ask abt yash n reva n madhavi says that thy r coming to give u a shock 😲 n she got tensed πŸ˜•, but yash came happily n touches her feet welcomes her by hugπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ, n she ask abt reva n here princess reva came smilingπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ, rani maa was happy n shocked to see her changed n she touches the feets of rani maa n yash says that she is the princess of the palace reva n al were happy πŸ˜ƒ.
Precap: sumthing messey happens in the hotel with jyotika n sharad smiling.πŸ˜†
~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
this dai ma and aryaman both are too much and yes really hilarious scene the and but now dai ma will defo try to do something, hay aaj dai ma ko khayal aaya reva patni hain yash ki.
uff this aryaman try to find out the truth between reva and yash.
thanks God rani ma is back hope she will make some sense on reva.
I missed the last part but read it here and it's good.
Precap is interesting ,
kal se kuch thik thak tha aajka epi, nehi toh kal ke tufan ke baad.

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Reva ka dimag atleast sone waqt chal tha hai na. Good. She does not dream about Arya.
And Arya is acting like a love sick puppy. Wish his truth comes out soon.
Amor. thumbnail
I think dai maa will try to reunite revash so that arya ke upar se love ka bhooth utare
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes jiji aab toh dai ma hi hum sab ka aasha , bahrosha sab kuch hain.

aur vinu loved ur comments dear......
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

I think dai maa will try to reunite revash so that arya ke upar se love ka bhooth utare

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Aapke muhn mein ghee shakkar. Hope Budiya Khooshat may do atleast one good deed. Chalo theek hai Arya ke liye hi Revash ko mila de.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, I also think that Daima will try to bring Reva and Yash closer. After all she would not want Arya under Reva's spell. Reva did remove the curtains today but she has already done the damage yesterday by talking too much with Arya. He now suspects Reva and Yash are not happy together. And guys, somehow I can't tolerate that song 'lage devi woh her roop me' on Reva now. She has proved that she is no devi, just an average half wit 😭
-Monali
Amor. thumbnail
chill monali itna anger acha nhi
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

chill monali itna anger acha nhi

I know, but can't help. Reva is just getting on my nerves. CVs need to redeem her character seriously. She needs to earn some respect. Until then....god save me!!
cutemoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks for the update.

Reva ka dimag atleast sone waqt chal tha hai na. Good. She does not dream about Arya.
And Arya is acting like a love sick puppy. Wish his truth comes out soon.

can u plz tell me...wen did dis fire incident take place...either tell me d telecast date or the ocassion in d serial...