Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yup, thats what even I am wondering.
There must be some indication. Okay she did not see his face but she can definitely make out.
yash had so many opprtunities to mis behave but he has not. And did she ever question Arya why he ran away on the day of her wedding?
There are so many things which will make reva think but unfortunately she lost her marbles. What to do?
titali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simple thing is that yash always has clean shave whereas aryaman had mustaches as well as he was not clean shaved when he raped reva . reva must have touched that part of aryaman . so its easy to makeout it was not yash but cvs can show anything they want 😕
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cvs ki mahima aparmpar hai woh kuch bhi dikha sakte hain.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, but Yash was in a pooja or something na when this incident happened. How come nobody is remebering that!!!
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
/\/\ exactly nobody question him about this when he was confessing in front of whole village
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ya he was in the pooja that sarpanch person knows that too...but ya everyone has forgotten that
abstract7 thumbnail
Story of this drama is bogus... i m watching this stupid drama just bcz of yash Anas Rashid 😳
pmehtafeb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why don't she look yash eyes ,i remember that she have seen arya eyes when arya raped her.i want reva to recall the some thing of that man i mean arya,then she will get something, which can prove ,yash is innocent.