Torture for Yash and for me also

nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,
After watching today's episode, I think it was the biggest torture for Yash to watch the love of his life (also his wife) being nice to her rapist. This must be a great shock to him, I pray to God to give him some sadhbudhi to disclose the secret to Reva and save her from Aryaman. 😭😭😭
I am really feeling sad after watching this episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah me too. I didn't like that scene. Its high time that creatives should prove yash innocent. Enough of this aryaman trying to be nice with reva.😡😔
Edited by ram92 - 14 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes friends totally agree after saw today's epi it's torturing ,irritating, frustrating us.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree. I want Ranima back in the palace. She would send that trouble making creep Arya back to Tikamgarh. Creatives please wake up. I think creatives are influenced by another Colors show Uttaran where the negative character always gets away with whatever wrong they have done and the good characters suffer miserably. (Sorry, I know comparisons with other shows are not allowed, but can't help 😔) .
Reva's character is degenerating. She used Yash to achieve her own means. All this time touching him, dancing with him, eating with him was fine for her. Now suddenly she can't bear any man touching her as it reminds her of her rapist. What a hypocrite!😲
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hw sick these ppl can b thy r torturing fans like this thy dnt hv sense guyz hw can a girl dnt forget the touch of her rapist its ridiculous m very irritated after today's epi
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Creatives please wake up. I think creatives are influenced by another Colors show Uttaran where the negative character always gets away with whatever wrong they have done and the good characters suffer miserably. (Sorry, I know comparisons with other shows are not allowed, but !😲

I was a regular viewer of Utaran, but due to high negativity of that serial, I left watchning that show. Because it was giving me lot of suffering to watch a innoccent girl being exploited.
After reading the written updates, I started watching AKNV regularly when the Yash falls in love for REVA, and till then I am waiting for Reva to fall for him. But if creatives are going to drag the plot, I afraid I will also stop watching this show. But I am a big fan of Anas, so I don't want to stop watching the show. So please creatives wake up and give us some happiness.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

Hw sick these ppl can b thy r torturing fans like this thy dnt hv sense guyz hw can a girl dnt forget the touch of her rapist its ridiculous m very irritated after today's epi

yes jiji agree with u m really sad and update after saw today's epi, it's too much irritating us.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyz..m 2 fed up of reva..this girl is irritating...how cn she talk abt her rape wid aryaman..arya is her devar now...reva dear..kch to sharam karo
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
are jaan usse oh sab samajh mein nehi aayegi, usse sirf ek cheese acche se aata hain with out understand any thing just give blame to yash for every thing but when it's turn to take help from yash she was no problm with it at all.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hate the way reva refuses to acknowledge some facts