Reva falling for Aryaman?

ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guyz! Don't kill me for this title. Its just that I dont see yash's innocence proving to reva in upcoming episodes. And arayaman is taking benefit of yash's majboori, he's trying to come closer to reva, trying to win her heart😡. What if reva falls for him?😲 I dont like reva aryaman scenes, unless its reva showing her hate to him. In today's episode she even ask for aryaman's forgiveness. I mean this is the limit😡. Its time that creatives should prove yash innocence to reva. I seriously do not want reva to be nice or friendly wid aryaman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes agree with u completely understand ur point of view, we all irritated and frustrated today after saw the epi.
and cv might be forget about in reall who is the real culprit,
are kab oh yash ko innocent prove karege,
and that reva uff really irritating us, what this u don't understand any thing, itne din se rehe ke bhi kaun sahi kaun galat kuch nehi samjah sakte kya
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes agree with u completely understand ur point of view, we all irritated and frustrated today after saw the epi.
and cv might be forget about in reall who is the real culprit,
are kab oh yash ko innocent prove karege,
and that reva uff really irritating us, what this u don't understand any thing, itne din se rehe ke bhi kaun sahi kaun galat kuch nehi samjah sakte kya

😭
It's not her fault, this is all because of Yash. Once he told her "Haan nafrat karte hai hum aapse" and again "Hum woh sab Nahin karna Chahte theye ".
What could a girl understand or do if she is a victim of rape and uske saamne uska culprit ho jo baar baar apna jurm kabool karta ho. Woh bhale hi kitna achcha ho par ladki apna dardnaak apmaan nahin bhool sakti.
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
/\/\ but the thing is that its a torture for audience to see yash being suffer and blame for the things which he hasn't done.😔
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehabist

😭
It's not her fault, this is all because of Yash. Once he told her "Haan nafrat karte hai hum aapse" and again "Hum woh sab Nahin karna Chahte theye ".
What could a girl understand or do if she is a victim of rape and uske saamne uska culprit ho jo baar baar apna jurm kabool karta ho. Woh bhale hi kitna achcha ho par ladki apna dardnaak apmaan nahin bhool sakti.

yes agree ur point of view but a girl don't have any feeling to differ who is rite and wrong , she stay there for long time and yash help her to changed but now she forget everything and yash agar sach bole bhi toh kaun sunega uske baat ,ek baar accept karne ke baad.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well Reva's brian is off on a long holiday.
When it returns and she knows the truth its going to make her fall with a big "THUD". That day i a sure Yash will still be waiting for her with open arms.
But in the meantime all of us will have to undergo this torture of a brainless Reva talking to Aryaman. I only hope she now does not start spending time orlaughing and cracking jokes with Aryaman to irritate Yash.
I am not sure she will fall in love with Aryaman.
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

/\/\ but the thing is that its a torture for audience to see yash being suffer and blame for the things which he hasn't done.😔

☢️🥺🥺
Ya creatives need a big punch from all of us (viewers). I just can't see Anas crying of suffering even in the role of YASh.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Well Reva's brian is off on a long holiday.

When it returns and she knows the truth its going to make her fall with a big "THUD". That day i a sure Yash will still be waiting for her with open arms.
But in the meantime all of us will have to undergo this torture of a brainless Reva talking to Aryaman. I only hope she now does not start spending time orlaughing and cracking jokes with Aryaman to irritate Yash.
I am not sure she will fall in love with Aryaman.

yes vinu rite said her mind is always going for holiday and yes when she will knw truth she will not able to face herself and yash is too sweet and kind that he will take good are of her that day also.....

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well guyz..dnt kill me..i want reva 2 love arya n leave yash...she is a big torture 4 yash
yash deserves a better girl then reva😊
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
ha ha but jaan sach mein aise mat bol yash ka dil tut jay ga.
but yes jaan yash deserves better girl not like reva who is not understand any thing.