Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
irritating...boring...sad episode
irritating bcoz of reva n aryaman
boring bcoz of reva n aryaman
sad bcoz of my yash.,..reva hurtd him so much................
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

CV, Please disclose the truth about arymaan ...cannot see Yash being sad at all

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
agree with u friends and i know it reva ki mind oh toh dai ma and Aryaman usse bhi jada dangerous hain.
and yash pls don't be so nice to them they are not deserving ur acchai, give them some solid, enough is enough.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As i predicted the dead brain Reva will never figure out anything by her self. She is annoyingly stupid.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
agreed dear and more she discussed about her rape with her devar jee.
it's more and more irritating for us.
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Rakhi....

Has this reva gone mad...m frustrated with this girl... though on second thoughts, I cannot completely blame her... she never had brains and second thing is that u cannot expect her to use brains in an Indian melodrama... Though I will still say that, even after Yash did so much for her, how can she blame him...and Aryaman, promising to Reva's picture...in case youi have forgotten, let me remind you Aryamaan that you were the one who inflicted the life long sorrow and pain on Reva...No amount of damage control from your side is going to change that fact... Wish Raani Maa sab kuch bata den...but no, every one is either a mahaan or a gira hua person in this show... how long can a truth like this be concealed... The CV,s have gone mad...
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for update.

This show is going in 🤢circles🤢 now - I mean get to the bleeding truth - before everybody stops watching this programme😡😡😡
Why do they built our hopes up with episodes like Friday and then it all comes crumbling down to square one where Reva is acting dumb and Aryamon-ster is trying to become goody.
totally mad with today's episode.😡
Jay Deol
My poor baby Yash - I mean enough is enough.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes jay agree with u.
yesterday's epi was really irritating and frustrating.........................
cvs are giving up hope in Friday's epi and but yesterday we gone back 10 step back ward it's really irritating and more now reva talking about her rape with her devar this is more and more irritating.