Will Yash admit to saving Reva?

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guy - following a brilliantly mindblowing episode yesterday (that horse riding, Reva in yash's (I wish it was me in his arms omg he is so dreamy) arms about three times in the whole episode and Reva remembering the fire and etc etc - totally mindblowing)
Will our cutie pie (eye candy) Yash admit to saving Reva from that fire or not? What say you guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
no he will not accept it sure.
because he is so sweet and maintain his words that he will not tell any thing about that night(hope I was wrong and yash will tell reva)
I wish Reva heard the conversation between Yash and Aryaman.
idiot_box_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even i am very sure he will not say anything or it may be that reva will not ask him....... both of them are too ethical.......
but i still hope that she comes to know the truth fast but i am loving the current track.........
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no he will not admit to reva. Maybe she will hear it from dai ma talking to aryamaan about that mehndi wali raat.
titliabhipsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!
WHAT AN ROCKING EPISODE......
I HOPE REVA FINDS OUT THE TRUTH HERSELF..AND REALIZES HOE MUCH YASH LOVES HER
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is not going to say any word. because if he said yes or no then he has to explain more stuff...I hope Reva light abhi chal rahi hai to she can understand see Yash face...

I am sure that Reva gonna heard from Aryman that he Rape Reva not YAsh..The way he try to go near Reva & he is defend all time..In the precap YAsh told Aryman that Aap Reva se door rahe..That insult Aryman not going take..He might expose truth...

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes payal agree with u but oh kya han mujhe aryaman iya dai ma se jada daar reva ke dimag ke soch se daar lagta hain, kab kya kar de kaun jane.but still i guess yash kuch nehi kehega aur it'll better to know from aryaman and it'll more better reva will hear the conversation between Yash and aryaman and aapna dimag sahi sahi chalay.
aur raha aryaman ke baat,yes he will take it easily as he is very arrogant and haughty person and anything heard from yash and arything stop by yash ,it's more insult for him so he will defo doing something and may be that will help reva to know the truth.

sadavirk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hii guys i m new i also hope that reva hear the whole conversation of yash and aryamaan........
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no he will not accept it .....
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rakhi i agree with U that we more scare of Reva then other two..Reva ka dimag ka fuss kab loose ho jaye pata nahi..

one thing for sure that Reva find out truth from Aryman..