Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Loved the precap and our cutie pie eye candy Yash is getting 👏assertive👏 and I am l😆ving it.
That hairy araymon-ster (only dissing the character not the real actor - who may be very nice guy underneath all that facial and head hair) needs to keep his 😡lusty/raping😡 hands to himself.
Well done Yash and love you loads.
Jay Deol
idiot_box_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just love yash for speaking he speaks less but when he speaks thats enough to quieten everyone.........
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think now aryamaan will get angry, more jealous and desperate. He will try to do something ulta seedha with reva-this time he will be drunk- and then he will tell all the truth to reva, that he even tried to kill her many time. And then yash will protect reva.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
That was a brilliant episode, Reva finally using her brain and warming up to Yash. Loved the precap where Yash says - 'Usko chhoti si chot ki itni fikar ho rahi hai jisne Reva ki aatma par kabhi na mitne waala ghaav diya ho'.
I am worried about just one thing. Arya might say the same dialog to Yash in front of Reva. That would be enough to bring Reva back to square one.
Anyway, loved Reva's expression when Yash was leaving her in the end. Suddenly the smile left her face. It looked like she didn't want Yash to leave her alone. -:)
nehabist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No need to feel so good, because Yash will again lie to REVA, and I think she will misunderstand that Arya was the one who save her from fire. I know no body will like the post. But I think creatives are going to use this track.😭😭😭😭

Edited by nehabist - 14 years ago