AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi all
how r u all?
today's precap mein dikhaya, yash ne aryaman se bola aap reva se dur rahiye,aapko aaj reva ko choti si chot dekh ke bahut taklif hoti hain par ek din aapne hi unhe kabhi na mitne wala chot unke atama mein diye hain..........

hey guys u know one more thing what happen , reva suspects that may be yash save her from the fire that mehendi night and she thinks to find it now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally reva ki battery fully charged n yash ko fel hua that arya trying to impress reva again m very happy , i wish dai maa ne dekha hota but i tell u bada strong heart hai ye sab dekh ke bhi sahi salamat thi ............
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aryaman needed that from yash. He needs to know his limits, i know he will try to cross them once again but yash hai na๐Ÿ˜‰
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rite said...aryaman ko ek jhatka chahiye hi tha yash se!!!!
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
yes now reva's battery fully charged and signal pakar rehi hain. and yash feels really bad mujhe bhi bahut bura laga are aryaman oh tumhari bhabi hain dur raho,
aur raha dai ma ke baat yes bahut stong heart.I told u earlier that tikau hain bahut,
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

Aryaman needed that from yash. He needs to know his limits, i know he will try to cross them once again but yash hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

yes ram agree with u,
aryaman ko jaana chaiye uska limits,but now yash knew it and will always protect reva.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜ฒ reva actually using her brain. Thanks for the heads up.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LEts see how Aryman take it..I also feel bad when he saw Aryman helping Reva..

Yash touch her first time after their wedding..she feel that same touch, that might good for yash that she might discover that YAsh is not person..
Same time Aryman try to friendly with Reva..Maybe Reva discover..
Khushi i hope Reva's bettery always keep in charge..
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
finally reva ko akal agye..hmm..lets see...kaise scah ka pta lagati h vo...n yash....wow..he told arya 2 stay away frm reva...2 possesive hubby daring๐Ÿ˜‰
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's good to see Reva using her brain and at least suspecting what is true. I hope she keeps trying to find out who it was even though I'm pretty sure Yash probably won't admit he saved her. ๐Ÿ˜’

I wish Reva heard the conversation between Yash and Arya!