AKNV; Written update 24th June '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 24th June '10

Start

Epi starts from Dai ma enter the room of aryaman and aryaman shocked 😲to see her there. Aryaman quickly hide all pics of reva, yash but one pic of reva falls on the floor.Dai ma goes near to him and standing near to the pic of reva but didn't see it. Dai ma asked about his health and the reason y he didn't come to the ceremony, he will be the future king of this palace and it's not good for him'..

Aryaman told her that he has headache and taking some rest😕. Dai ma smiles and told him that it's ok; from the next month u'll give the presentation to all the servants. Then Dai ma leaves the room but suddenly stops there. Here aryaman also try to pick the pic of reva and stop there. He looks tensed. Dai ma came there and picks the glass of juice and smiles😊 at arya and leaves the room. Arya feels relaxed and pick the pic of reva and looking at the picture continuously. At the night, every one sitting in the dining table when Jyotika told every one that she found today aryaman has a hobby of photography'Aryaman smiles there but suddenly he shout and told there that who make this curry, he don't like brinjal😡 then dai ma told him that it's made by princess reva who is now cooking every day and dai ma taunt her more😡.

Reva looks sad then Dai ma told there yash teach her everything but he cannot teach her about cooking. After hearing this yash placed the spoon on the plate and looking angry😡 and disturb''.Reva also looks very sad😭'..Then dai ma told arya that stop there and she will throw the food outside😡 but Aryaman eat the food and told there that if many things are changing in the palace then y not the taste of kuwars😕.

Dai ma looks shocked there😲.

At the Reva's room reva sleeping peacefully😊 but yash cannot sleep properly. He gets up and roaming here and here, reva wake up from the sleep and saw it😳😕. Suddenly, yash goes from the room and reva saw it and looks very disturb😕, she follow him.Yash almost secretly goes some where and reva follow him'Suddenly yash suspects that some one follow him and stop there and turns but no body is there. Then yash enter that room again secretly and reva also reached there and try to knock the door but stops there and looks very disturb. Reva said to her self in this time y kuwar jee came here, what is the reason😕?

Break

Yash talking with some one .He told him or her that he will snatch every sadness from her life and give him or her every happiness😲. He will not allow any tears in his or her eyes but if any tears will come that will be only for his or her happiness. Yash eyes full of tears😭.

Next day morning Jyotika ready for going some where. She goes near to yash and told him that she is ready for her new job in there hotel. She wants Yash's good wishes😊😃.

Yash smiles and give her sagun and good wishes for the first day of the hotel😊. Reva came there and smiles😊 and then Jyotika wants her good wishes also, Reva told her that Jyotika is very good human and God will always help her and protect her😊😃. Then she told her wait for her and goes from there. Then reva came there and give her curd with sugar and give her good wishes😊. Then Jyotika leaves the place. After some moments Sharad enter there and Reva looks very happy😊'she wants to the reason of his coming there.Sharad told her that Kuwar yash came yesterday there home and gave him the job in his hotel.Reva looks very happy and told Sharad that now everything will be fine soon.Sharad agree with her.Yash congratulate him😊''..Sharad told him that he did good thing for him and his family but Yash told him that he did nothing he is medium and everything do by God.

Here in the hotel, Jyotika and bhanu talking with each other😊. Bhanu give moral support to Jyotika. Suddenly both of them saw Sharad and Yash enter the hotel. Both are shocked to see them😕😲. Both ,Jyotika and Bhanu are thinking that may be they dream about it.Yash came there and told them that today also first day of sharad in the job and from now Jyotika and sharad will be work together.Jyotika looks little uncomfortable😲.Yash give bhanu to supervise them.Bhanu unwillingly agree with it.

Break

Yash working his office when reva came there and told him thanks😊 but yash ignore it 😛and asked the reason😉😛.Reva told him that he did good thing for sharad and their family and she wants to thanks him😊.

Yash told her that it's ok,it's natural thing for him what he did for her family😊.then he told her that he did it but feared every moments and think may be u scold me for this again😕😛.

Reva told him that it's not like that.I don't want any more help from u or it's like but Yash stops her and told her that he understand it😊 and one more thing left that will bring her perfect princess😊. She has to do it as wife of his😉.

Reva looks shocked 😲and confused😕 then she asked what? Yash told her that she has to learn Horse riding😊.

After hearing this reva looks happy 😊and smiling widely😃 and Yash grinning at her😛. But suddenly, Reva told him what horse riding and looks frightened'''''😕😲

Precap:-Reva and Yash are riding horse and both looks very happy and smiling happily😳😉.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
hope u all enjoy the update.
Thank u.

pls forgive me for any mistake.

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the updae.
so tomorrow we get to see the horse riding scene is it!!!! waiting.
Wonder who that some one is whom Yash wa talking to!!!
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks so much for the updae.

so tomorrow we get to see the horse riding scene is it!!!! waiting.
Wonder who that some one is whom Yash wa talking to!!!

Yep, tomorrow horse riding! But I wonder if it is the 'last' thing reva needs to learn to be a perfect Princess? How about sword fighting? After all, it is high time Reva learns something about self defence. I would love to see a scene where Yash teaches Reva sword fighting. It would add some spice to the blooming romance 😉
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the wonderful update.

I'm glad reva is warming upto yash until the next storm.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update!
RevAsh was looking awesome while riding the horse waiting for the epi.!
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cheers 4 d updates jaan
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

I hope they don't show Jyotika and Sharad as a pair. That would be satayanash of Jyotika's life. I Jyotika needs some prince coming her way as sweet as her Yash brother. She herself is a sweet girl and she needs to be pampered and taken care of. Jyotika can help make Sharad a human out of a bull but it should stop there.
Roark thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Yep, tomorrow horse riding! But I wonder if it is the 'last' thing reva needs to learn to be a perfect Princess? How about sword fighting? After all, it is high time Reva learns something about self defence. I would love to see a scene where Yash teaches Reva sword fighting. It would add some spice to the blooming romance 😉

True. Sword fighting is the main one here. It will also keep Arya in his rightful place. and what about learning how to behave with husbandsand talking to them politely. Taking huabnds arms when walking in public and all that!!!!
We could do with more romance here till the next storm in reva's brain.
Roark thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

thanks for the update.

I hope they don't show Jyotika and Sharad as a pair. That would be satayanash of Jyotika's life. I Jyotika needs some prince coming her way as sweet as her Yash brother. She herself is a sweet girl and she needs to be pampered and taken care of. Jyotika can help make Sharad a human out of a bull but it should stop there.

Agree. Jyothika and Sharad as a pair - NO WAY. She defo needs some one like Yash.
She can make Sharad a human and be his good freind and thats about it. No love story here please.